[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
I didn't do the math myself about the raw lightning damage dealt to shaper but I think OP did it already.
Maybe if we don't hit the threshold we're not far from it.
Watch https://www.twitch.tv/videos/172017402 at 4 minutes and 15 seconds for example. Does this look like average dps to you?

just look at your gear. Tell me please, what single-target-build is not able to kill the shaper the same way ?
Cyclone (click)
SRS (click)
Blade vortex (click)
HoWa ST (click)
HoWa ST full es (click)
Discharge (click)
Barrage Doomfletch (click)
Barrage rare bow (click)
Well, u rly think that any member can find the same gear as we do?
Rapier 400+ pDPS. Enchant. 4-affixes jewels. Gloves acuity or shaper touch with vaal bonus curse.
U wrong.
P.S. Your 6.6k hp = 5.6k hp with coil
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Sep 6, 2017, 12:25:41 AM
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
I didn't do the math myself about the raw lightning damage dealt to shaper but I think OP did it already.
Maybe if we don't hit the threshold we're not far from it.
Watch https://www.twitch.tv/videos/172017402 at 4 minutes and 15 seconds for example. Does this look like average dps to you?

just look at your gear. Tell me please, what single-target-build is not able to kill the shaper the same way ?
Cyclone (click)
SRS (click)
Blade vortex (click)
HoWa ST (click)
HoWa ST full es (click)
Discharge (click)
Barrage Doomfletch (click)
Barrage rare bow (click)
Well, u rly think that any member can find the same gear as we do?
Rapier 400+ pDPS. Enchant. 4-affixes jewels. Gloves acuity or shaper touch with vaal bonus curse.
U wrong.

Wrong. Coil doesn't protect from ele damage and it esnures that we get shocked from physical crits. It reduces dps, life and makes capping resists difficult. I would say 6.6k life without coil is 6.6k life. Id say 5.6k life is an unnacceptable amount of life, especially considering just how much you sacrifice just to waste a flask roll, and get yourself shocked.
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
mahsepp2 wrote:

Wrong. Coil doesn't protect from ele damage and it ensures that we get shocked from physical crits. It reduces dps, life and makes capping resists difficult. I would say 6.6k life without coil is 6.6k life. Id say 5.6k life is an unacceptable amount of life, especially considering just how much you sacrifice just to waste a flask roll, and get yourself shocked.

So I have to agree with hmcg here. Not only are you likely to be shocked, it's typically not phys damage that kills us. Most phys shots that can one shot us are telegraphed or glaringly obvious, to an extent that you can and should avoid them with a bit of experience. What does kill me regularly are phys/elem or pure elemental hits. For that, Coil is not going to do much. Given we do not raise max lightning res in this build at all, Coil is even less effective. I'd rather have more HP to act as a sponge than gear for Coil, with all the related drawbacks (i.e. res issues).
Last edited by kurOsawa79 on Sep 6, 2017, 3:46:07 AM
Hey peeps

Here's the pastebin for my map clearing variant of this build.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/16Yp5WxT

This has nothing on the configuration selected and no flasks active and is using the following Gear.

Spoiler

The dps goes from a flat 422k (aoe) - 651k (conc) VS Shaper without any flasks or configuration being altered.

While mapping the dps gets up to 3.54 mil dps as then i will have all charges, etc though I wont usually have a totem up while clearing.

While facing shaper I would change the red dream jewel, the amulet and ring for the following pastebin. 5.6 mil VS shaper - no frenzy charges, but everything else active.
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/bB1PcMm7

Last edited by hmcg020 on Sep 6, 2017, 12:12:31 PM
Quick question ... got a lucky draw on the Wolf cards for a

but still the
is showing a higher DPS in PoB. The roll is prety bad on the savagery, but would be good to try to divine it for beter stats or sell it and get a better main weapon??

Especialy cause I saw only a few savegery selling on PoE and te price is insane for them
My current gear I whipped up together on standard:

As with any direct insane damage dealing build, the main issue is the stupid reflect. In my version im running full ele conversion, (50% Phys to Light, 40% Winter Spirit Wheel, and 20% from Vinktar). 25% Reduced Reflect from the Pantheon really doesn't do much, and I still instantly die as soon as I touch any Ele Reflect mob. I'm considering to grab Primeval Force, but I doubt 35% reduced reflect will change much. And god running a Sybils is just so DansGame I just don't want to do it, nor can I because I'm tight on resists. 9 Point for Ash, Frost, and Storm will bring it to 45% reduced elemental reflect, but it's probably not worth the point investment. Also can consider Delerium Crafting Opal Rings, this can give an additional 10% reduced reflected damage per ring, bringing the total to 65% at best, but 9 points to sacrifice and no Mirrored delerium rings exist, so thats sort of a bummer, not really realistic unless you go super currency investment endgame. Slayer's Headsman Reduced reflect also doesn't do much as this is Physical reflect, not elemental.

So yeah, reflect is a major issue.

Also, this build is missing power charge generation, all you have to do is pick up Diamond skin, and the lightning resist node next to it, and put in Blue Nightmare into the stamina wheel, assuming you took the barbarism wheel, bam, now you have 33% chance to gain power charge on kill, along with an extra 11% spell block and 5% extra chaos damage, so worth it.

I also think Blasphemy + Elemental Weakness is much better than HoA + Self Cast Ele Weakness. HoA will give you more sheet DPS, but in the long run especially when clearing mobs, Blasphemy Ele weakness is far more superior.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Sep 7, 2017, 5:03:26 PM
interested in this as well. not sure if its worth it to pick one up

doryani's vs savagery
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Last edited by svengetspumped on Sep 7, 2017, 6:52:38 PM
"
Aevykin wrote:

How do you remove the shock from Vinktar's flask? So you have 45% increased Phys from Abyssus, and 50% inc. from Vinktar's shock? Very nice.
"
Aevykin wrote:

As with any direct insane damage dealing build, the main issue is the stupid reflect. In my version im running full ele conversion, (50% Phys to Light, 40% Winter Spirit Wheel, and 20% from Vinktar). 25% Reduced Reflect from the Pantheon really doesn't do much, and I still instantly die as soon as I touch any Ele Reflect mob. I'm considering to grab Primeval Force, but I doubt 35% reduced reflect will change much. And god running a Sybils is just so DansGame I just don't want to do it, nor can I because I'm tight on resists. 9 Point for Ash, Frost, and Storm will bring it to 45% reduced elemental reflect, but it's probably not worth the point investment. Also can consider Delerium Crafting Opal Rings, this can give an additional 10% reduced reflected damage per ring, bringing the total to 65% at best, but 9 points to sacrifice and no Mirrored delerium rings exist, so thats sort of a bummer, not really realistic unless you go super currency investment endgame. Slayer's Headsman Reduced reflect also doesn't do much as this is Physical reflect, not elemental.

Also, this build is missing power charge generation, all you have to do is pick up Diamond skin, and the lightning resist node next to it, and put in Blue Nightmare into the stamina wheel, assuming you took the barbarism wheel, bam, now you have 33% chance to gain power charge on kill, along with an extra 11% spell block and 5% extra chaos damage, so worth it.

I also think Blasphemy + Elemental Weakness is much better than HoA + Self Cast Ele Weakness. HoA will give you more sheet DPS, but in the long run especially when clearing mobs, Blasphemy Ele weakness is far more superior.

Hey

With the gear you have, you could simply sell your rumi's and have enough to almost min/max your build.

You need

Without this, reflect is just 1-shot territory. I was in a 10-map breachhead party and i died 3 times due to reflect. Since I've worn this ring, I haven't died once to reflect, though I am more careful when there's not many surrounding mobs to ensure maximum leech.

You have some amazing gear, then some garbage haha. Get rid of that sword!

You can get shaper's touch with curse on hit & have HoA, overall the boost from the gloves alone would be a huge. Curse on hit gloves are best in slot, especially for mapping. This also frees up more mana.

"
Aevykin wrote:

DUDE this version is realy better but not with the Cloacked in savagery ....the only hp regen you get is from passive tree which is good but in almost one shoting hits / situation you have no safety to get back your life permanently like with Insta life leech from passive tree ...its not bad to go regen istead of full leech but i think full leech is more safer against oneshots from any kind of source....i got 5.5 k life and well its low for regen version OR i can just safe hundreds of Chaos orb nad buy few new rare gear that gives me plenty of energy shields only then would be more viable then insta leech but even then you neeed to get savage hit to 100% leech and im a little bit noob so i dont know what SAVAGE hit means realy and how long that buff last when you are hitted but overal its amazing conversion to elemental weaknes its op thank you sir :) PM BTW i cant find rumis concontion flask with 40% block so max is 20 is it even worth to have it ? when you are running insta leech version ?
thanks
Last edited by Daff370 on Sep 9, 2017, 12:55:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info