[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Any leveling tips?
"
XTGIGr3eNi3 wrote:
Any leveling tips?

Sunder - conc effect - melee phys dmg - multistrike - maim - ruthless with a mace or an axe dual wielding with tempestuous steel/ prismatic eclipse 3g sockets or 2g 1r/ the princess. Once you have enough levels on your blade flurry switch to it.
Hi!

I´m thinking about an upgrade, but I´m not sure what should I change next time. Can anyone help me with it? I hvae abou 4-5 other rings and amulets, cause I´m in a trouble getting resists and dps balanced. Oh and my pob stats showing me ~1,2mil dps. Is that really low? The diamond flask should be a remove shock ^^ :D

I don´t know how to put the Jewels in :D

Last edited by MiezaSzag on Sep 10, 2017, 2:07:20 PM
"
MiezaSzag wrote:
Oh and my pob stats showing me ~1,2mil dps. Is that really low?

Very, especially if that's not against Shaper.

Your claw has low crit. Your ring and amulet could be much better. Belt can probably gotten cheap and you can craft 20 wed on it. Do a few uber labs for a good boots enchant. Higher ele dmg/crit Doryani's.

40% bf damage Abyssus or 150% inc Ice Golem effect Abyssus(more dmg than %bf, but need to keep Ice Golem up) would be very good.

Best tri-stat jewels(but expensive now) to get are life/2x multi.

And why does everyone skip the last 15% multi on the Disembowling wheel there? Huge dmg increase for just 1 pt.
Switched up my gem links once more. This setup seems good. Getting roughly 8 million Shaper dps with this setup instead of something like 8.3 million with chance to bleed totem + bloodlust. Not a big loss since this dps is way more reliable.

https://pastebin.com/p9pi9kf0
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 10, 2017, 4:23:14 PM

Anyone know why my incoming damage might be a bit spiky? I'm just randomly exploding in most maps.

I'm literally losing my mind trying to figure out what is happening. I know my gear is bad but it feels like i should be a little tankier. I'm pretty sure it's not reflect, and im maintaining my endurance charges. My incoming damage just feels very spiky in general.
Last edited by Malira on Sep 11, 2017, 2:06:48 AM
"
Malira wrote:

Anyone know why my incoming damage might be a bit spiky? I'm just randomly exploding in most maps. I'm literally losing my mind trying to figure out what is happening. I'm pretty sure it's not reflect, my incoming damage just feels very spiky in general.

1. Level your character
2. Dont invest into Heartseeker and Dervish just yet (imo these are late nodes) - Juggernaut would be a good survivability option
3. Divine your Abyssus to 41-42% max (or buy a new one)
4. Your CWDT doesn't support the level of your immortal call gem <- this is probably the main issue
5. I would run Whirling Blades - Faster attacks - fortify
6. You could include a CWDT - Enfeeble setup as well to reduce enemies damage
7. Use Shaper's Touch. Besides enduring cry, life leech is your best defense. If you don't hit the enemies due to low accuracy, you might be in trouble

"
miChaaaaaaa wrote:
"
Malira wrote:

Anyone know why my incoming damage might be a bit spiky? I'm just randomly exploding in most maps. I'm literally losing my mind trying to figure out what is happening. I'm pretty sure it's not reflect, my incoming damage just feels very spiky in general.

1. Level your character
2. Dont invest into Heartseeker and Dervish just yet (imo these are late nodes) - Juggernaut would be a good survivability option
3. Divine your Abyssus to 41-42% max (or buy a new one)
4. Your CWDT doesn't support the level of your immortal call gem <- this is probably the main issue
5. I would run Whirling Blades - Faster attacks - fortify
6. You could include a CWDT - Enfeeble setup as well to reduce enemies damage
7. Use Shaper's Touch. Besides enduring cry, life leech is your best defense. If you don't hit the enemies due to low accuracy, you might be in trouble

Thx very much for the info. Yeah u are right about everything. Especially that CWDT thing, I don't know how I missed that. The rest of the stuff also makes sense. Also I've picked up shapers touch since posting that earlier

[edit] yes this all helped a lot. Got a 40% abyssus, fixed my immortal call issue, and specced into a few survivability nodes and i feel a lot less squishy. thanks again.
Last edited by Malira on Sep 12, 2017, 12:12:36 AM
"
MiezaSzag wrote:
Hi!

I´m thinking about an upgrade, but I´m not sure what should I change next time. Can anyone help me with it? I hvae abou 4-5 other rings and amulets, cause I´m in a trouble getting resists and dps balanced. Oh and my pob stats showing me ~1,2mil dps. Is that really low? The diamond flask should be a remove shock ^^ :D
I don´t know how to put the Jewels in :D

As u dont use Kaom's Roots u have to find boots with min 80 life
As u belt tho have to had more life. Also, GOOD belt should have "increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills"

You amulet also could be changed to:
70+ life
30+ crit multi
30+ increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
16+ add phys to attacks

Your claw has 382 pDPS, but regular crit chanche, it bad, try to find claw with same pDPS and >7.5 critchance
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Sep 11, 2017, 7:37:25 AM
I know im only 85 but why is my DPS garbage atm? PoB reads my total dps as 177,000 which seems low even for my crap gear. https://pastebin.com/BmwWiYnj
Last edited by Malira on Sep 13, 2017, 1:00:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info