[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Hey all!

So, I upgraded my gear like You adviced, here is what I got now:

https://pastebin.com/ykCQAxWP

What should I focus next?
Last edited by MiezaSzag on Sep 17, 2017, 12:18:15 PM
"
MiezaSzag wrote:
Hey all!

So, I upgraded my gear like You adviced, here is what I got now:

https://pastebin.com/ykCQAxWP

What should I focus next?

Divine your helm to 42% or less inc dmg taken.

Craft life on your amulet or get a better one. (30+ multi, 15+ phys atk, 60+life. if you can afford, 1-2 of 251+ accuracy, 31+ wed, or a slot for crafting crit)

Scour-alc that steel ring for some life or buy a similar one with life. You can craft up to 5-9 phys atk dmg for a total of 16 avg dmg which isnt bad at all.

Run uber or merc lab for a decent boot enchant and quality it. Pen enchant is strongest. (maybe get a 190+ one)

Those are relatively easy improvements I saw.
Hi all, just quick question what I have to ask you about. I`m considering cause I made marauder this day and I`m going to try this build out. I`m going through act I and soon I`ll be in act II, and this is a question what bandit should I choose? I`ve seen on 1st post to kill all of them. The problem is that I was looking at sword based skill tree and there is Oak as the bandit choosed, what should I do? Kill all of them or choose Oak? I prefer Oak, but what is the correct way? Please and thanks for quick reply.
Gold is most liberating of metals.
"
kakarotto225 wrote:
Hi all, just quick question what I have to ask you about. I`m considering cause I made marauder this day and I`m going to try this build out. I`m going through act I and soon I`ll be in act II, and this is a question what bandit should I choose? I`ve seen on 1st post to kill all of them. The problem is that I was looking at sword based skill tree and there is Oak as the bandit choosed, what should I do? Kill all of them or choose Oak? I prefer Oak, but what is the correct way? Please and thanks for quick reply.

Kill all

there's no bandit reward that's worth 2 passives in this build. Even when we get Atziri gauntlets and can use the regen, it's still not worth losing those 2 passives as we could invest them in additional Life.

I actually chose Oak then realized my mistake.

Cheers
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
Well i tried this build and stopped, got to 89 with it. Between the Abyssus, Aspect of Carnage, and Lightning coil and having to babysit my shock status, It is too way too glass cannony for me. I know the build works, i've mapped with hmcg020 before and it works, but requires a decent investment in jewels/jewelry to really feel balanced i think.

Every level was a chore riddled with random deaths where i drop from 100%-0% in a matter of a second, and that is with 6k HP and a proper immortal call setup. Anyway, i specced out of it. I got to 89 with this build and I've got to be completely honest, i really did not like the build at all.
Before I continue to carry on my build for marauder, what`s the story with attack speed? Blade Flurry is a skill which basis on attack speed and weapons + jewels give us only 50% additional attack speed. How about that? Why there is no faster attacks support in gem links in main skill?
Gold is most liberating of metals.
"
Malira wrote:
Well i tried this build and stopped, got to 89 with it. Between the Abyssus, Aspect of Carnage, and Lightning coil and having to babysit my shock status, It is too way too glass cannony for me. I know the build works, i've mapped with hmcg020 before and it works, but requires a decent investment in jewels/jewelry to really feel balanced i think.

Every level was a chore riddled with random deaths where i drop from 100%-0% in a matter of a second, and that is with 6k HP and a proper immortal call setup. Anyway, i specced out of it. I got to 89 with this build and I've got to be completely honest, i really did not like the build at all.

Hey dude!

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the build though I know exactly how you feel. 2 years ago, flame totems were a huge META. I made my which into one and spent a fair bit of currency. I couldn't stand more than 1 hour of gameplay before I decided I'll never play another totem character again, no matter what I cannot stand totems unless it's Warchief or Protector. A build can be great, just not for the individual based on what they like.

TBH i could never play a build with less than 6.5k life at endgame, especially if it uses Coil. I completely agree that having to babysit shocked status is a waste of HP,DPS, a flask slot and basically how much you enjoy the game. Coil makes us more vulnerable to Elemental damage and consumes so many rolls on jewels, our 1 spare accessory slot and ruins any experience I have with melee characters.

even with 8k hp though man, there are attacks that can 1 hit you. Even random volatiles can 1 hit you without any map mods some times. The OP also doesn't use Cloaked in shadows, even though having 1% leech isn't enough. On my shadow with double this character's dps, 3% leech was sometimes not enough.

I changed this build quite a bit to suit my play style. You could try doing the same?
"
kakarotto225 wrote:
Before I continue to carry on my build for marauder, what`s the story with attack speed? Blade Flurry is a skill which basis on attack speed and weapons + jewels give us only 50% additional attack speed. How about that? Why there is no faster attacks support in gem links in main skill?

hey mate

I don't need any attack speed mods on any jewels. Using cloaked in shadows gives a huge att speed bonus and if we use vaal haste and the att speed Enchant on boots, we can get massive attack speed.

Att speed is an amazing thing to have. I would say it's only second to Crit multi in terms of how much dps it adds, though we don't need it. Our whirling blades speed is already far too fast for our mana regeneration rate and usually much, much faster than anyone else movement speed skills in parties I've been in.

Our walking speed is so god damn slow though att speed onset effect it.

Realistically getting an attack speed on your weapon should be enough.
An other little cool thing that I tried out and that's working at least for me.

If you don't have gem sockets left for manual enduring cry or just are too lazy to cast it / don't wanna or can't use the red dream jewel for easy endurance charges, use endurance charge on melee stun on whirling blades while mapping. It procs really consistently for me. It surely must depend on your overall gear to hit the threshold and I didn't try with a lesser weapon but it could work on most of setups if not all of them.
Just a question i mostly get all the items for the build but now its just too squishy, al always die oneshot on t7 maps, got 5k life and my only items whats left to buy for me is the lightning coil but idk how i can survive higher maps i dont know what i can do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info