[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Ocelot, you mind taking a look at my stuff and seeing what to upgrade next? For shaper I switch to Bloodlust and Conc Effect and use this ring instead of sibyl's.

Not sure if I should get rid of War Bringer or not but I like it as a flask type thing. Character, WorstMetaWorstLeagueLuL.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Sep 5, 2017, 1:21:23 PM
"
MAD_DAN wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
It's my harbinger character's numbers.

I see you have only 500k shaper dps though but there are so many wrong things in your setup.
Gonna edit this post and tell what.
EDIT:

You're level 81
YOU HAVE 3 LIFE FLASKS. Not even atziri's promise which doesn't cost anything, lion's roar is cheap too.
You have level 18 and 0q gems
You use ruthless in your setup instead of inc area/conc effect
Your abyssus is badly rolled (46% inc damage taken) but that's not a dps issue.
Your amulet has low phys, even though it has good accuracy, you don't even have crit multi.
No enchant boots.
Power charges don't give that much dps to this build. You sacrifice an entire 4 link to the orb of storms setup.
Missing stuff like ancestral protector for a nice dps boost on bosses.
Doryani is badly rolled. Not expensive to upgrade.
You use coil but have no remove shock on your flasks.
I don't like the links on your weapons
No blood rage
Then there is stuff that just can be upgraded but if you fix the rest you will already be good.
Rings could be better
Missing the 6th link.

PS: I know my gear is expensive but I have put a PoB link (page 98) without level 21 gems and a Scaeva in main hand and the build still had 3+ million shaper dps.
Blade Flurry is a natural boss killer skill. It's really easy to scale it.

Um..yes, thank you for the analysis, but I wasn't talking about me, I actually imported OP's harbinger char in PoB as the character is public.

I know my char is trash lol I have no money to upgrade it yet.

OP's character has now the mapping ring. He has inc area instead of conc effect. He has maim instead of bloodlust.

If you put bloodlust and conc effect in pob. Tick all flasks (it's easy to press all flasks during shaper's fight), tick enemy is bleeding because he uses the totem + bleed on bosses, tick shock, ticking or not "have you been hit recently" is up to you. He still has 5.1 million shaper dps. You can easily add in like an extra 500-600k dps with a good "full dps" ring.
"
Grocery wrote:
Ocelot, you mind taking a look at my stuff and seeing what to upgrade next? For shaper I switch to Bloodlust and Conc Effect and use this ring instead of sibyl's.

Not sure if I should get rid of War Bringer or not but I like it as a flask type thing. Character, WorstMetaWorstLeagueLuL.

Your character seems really solid all-around. Bosses kills must be really smooth. The only real and serious upgrade I could see is to get a better foil. Maybe a ring with better flat phys damage, but that's not really worth it.

As for war bringer, I'm not using it and it feels good. Maybe it's also because I don't have vaal pact and my regen keeps my blood rage life drain really low. I don't know it it's due to cloacked in savagery but i've been able to facetank shaper's beam + shaper's bolts on the 3rd phase. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/172017402 51 minute 25 second mark. Felt really good. Woudln't recommend trying it still, I was at 0% and had just leveled up before doing these runs.

Also I swapped faster attacks on whirling blades for power charge on crit. It's just a nice little bonus while mapping.
Also with faster attacks I feel like I use whirling blades a bit too much and I'm often out of mana when I come near a monster pack.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 5, 2017, 1:38:02 PM
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

Your character seems really solid all-around. Bosses kills must be really smooth. The only real and serious upgrade I could see is to get a better foil. Maybe a ring with better flat phys damage, but that's not really worth it.

As for war bringer, I'm not using it and it feels good. Maybe it's also because I don't have vaal pact and my regen keeps my blood rage life drain really low. I don't know it it's due to cloacked in savagery but i've been able to facetank shaper's beam + shaper's bolts on the 3rd phase. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/172017402 51 minute 25 second mark. Felt really good. Woudln't recommend trying it still, I was at 0% and had just leveled up before doing these runs.

Also I swapped faster attacks on whirling blades for power charge on crit. It's just a nice little bonus while mapping.
Also with faster attacks I feel like I use whirling blades a bit too much and I'm often out of mana when I come near a monster pack.

Thanks for the look through! I will put a few foils through PoB and see what the dps to cost ratio is and whether I want to sink a ton of ex into it.

Thanks again!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Ocelot, Shock isn't 50% more damage anymore since 3.0(and some abilities were never 50%, they were less but unstated, according to a GGG employee posting on Reddit. VLT is 30% iirc). Shock increased damage is dependent on the damage you do to the mob. The only way you get 50% more damage shock is to damage Shaper by 10% his life iirc. POB hasn't updated shock, or at least to extent of specific assumptions, and it's pretty variable what shock can mean now.

"
The base duration of shock is 2 seconds and the damage increase scales relative to the amount of Lightning damage dealt to the enemy's maximum life. Increased damage from shock is capped at 50% at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Lightning damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage.

I don't have much experience with this char, but you've done Shaper, does your build do 10% of max life in damage per hit?
Looks like a really neat build, will try this out :)
"
ExiledPoe wrote:
Ocelot, Shock isn't 50% more damage anymore since 3.0(and some abilities were never 50%, they were less but unstated, according to a GGG employee posting on Reddit. VLT is 30% iirc). Shock increased damage is dependent on the damage you do to the mob. The only way you get 50% more damage shock is to damage Shaper by 10% his life iirc. POB hasn't updated shock, or at least to extent of specific assumptions, and it's pretty variable what shock can mean now.

"
The base duration of shock is 2 seconds and the damage increase scales relative to the amount of Lightning damage dealt to the enemy's maximum life. Increased damage from shock is capped at 50% at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Lightning damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage.

I don't have much experience with this char, but you've done Shaper, does your build do 10% of max life in damage per hit?

I didn't do the math myself about the raw lightning damage dealt to shaper but I think OP did it already.
Maybe if we don't hit the threshold we're not far from it.
Watch https://www.twitch.tv/videos/172017402 at 4 minutes and 15 seconds for example. Does this look like average dps to you?
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
"
ExiledPoe wrote:

"

I didn't do the math myself about the raw lightning damage dealt to shaper but I think OP did it already.
Maybe if we don't hit the threshold we're not far from it.
Watch https://www.twitch.tv/videos/172017402 at 4 minutes and 15 seconds for example. Does this look like average dps to you?

It gets close at a few pts. And I never said the damage was average, I respect any build with 1m+ Shaper damage, definitely one that can get 2m+.

Is that your char?
Yes that's my Harbinger character.
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
Yes that's my Harbinger character.

So I messed around in POB, trying to find an optimal tree for myself. Looked at OP's and your trees.

I came up with almost 7% more damage for you at the expense of less than 200 life. (disclaimer, I improved the steel ring a bit with str and +dmg) If there's not a specific bp of where you want your life I'd say it's worth a look.

Your current: https://pastebin.com/67ersBGg

One I made: https://pastebin.com/S4tsBvEg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info