[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

i wonder why you dont use essence of hys on a 2handed staff or something to get higher fire burst dame (which is our main dame) control contren elementfocus firepen iron will ..., razor of seven sun seem like only provide us from tiny hit which i dont think a problem when i am not afk and we dont need phys
"
Let me know how it goes, I like the idea of switching to this - after all, the only point of Blade Flurry is to proc stuff, so this should result in more CWDT spells, plus the usefulness of Anger in addition to Arctic Armour!

Its easy enough to test, just some chromes to recolor a couple of pieces of armour, and easy enough to switch back if you don't like it.

To reiterate, what I lost is a five or six linked BV. What I gain is anger, high level molten shell, high level flame surge, a warcry, and 0.2 life leech on scepter.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Jan 5, 2017, 1:13:35 AM
"
If that is not the case, indomitable from the tree reduced the crit multi of mobs from 130 to 110. Enfeeble takes care of the rest. So, I would say no to brass dome.

Can you explain this further? Do you simply swap out flammability for enfeeble? What I've decided for myself is switching Arctic Armour to lvl 1 CWDT on boots, picking up Flame Surge on 18+ CWDT in gloves, then having a 20/20 enfeeble to swap out on the fly for flame surge and then a low level magma orb to swap out on the fly the flammability on boots. I'm in BHC, so I did all this purely to be able to use the 20/20 enfeeble.
Hey all,

New to the forums so hello!
Been trying this build out, and while I do like it I am struggling in lab and getting killed pretty fast by some rare mobs.

I also feel my damage is low and my health seems lower than what it could be. I have opted for the cheaper alternative as I don't have a few exaults laid around, can anyone give me some gear advice? :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Undermonk/characters
Last edited by Undermonk on Jan 5, 2017, 3:20:15 AM
Heh:( Failed Chayula. 70% mostly because low damage output 30% lag, that prevents me from running from pack to pack. 150 Chaos gone :)

Gears:

Done this with flammability in boots. Feels like 20 seconds timer is way too low.
Maybe i should take next time vaal breach with me.

Sad face :(
"
tomay wrote:
Dual curse is possible if you're willing to sacrifice life in the skill tree (Whispers of Doom) or on boots (Windscream).

Dual curse is also possible if you're rich or crazy+lucky: you can get a corrupted eye of innocence with +1 curse implicit. You'll have to specifically invest in gems with +dexterity, especially if you don't have any +dexterity on boots or gloves, but it is entirely possible to get all of the dexterity we could ever need through gems. I suppose you could also sacrifice a Mokou's for a Doedre's, but that's not nearly as cool, and I'd say you're giving up a lot more (albeit at way lower cost to acquire the option).

As for the shaper/uber question, I've not tried either. I've done regular Atziri deathless and essentially effortlessly with no problems, though. You have to be slightly careful at the trio. If you leave the reflecting double-striker for last you might end up one-shotted, and with the WW guy for last be absolutely certain you have anti-bleed flasks available; basalt + granite flasks should both be very handy for ensuring you don't get insta-gibbed and can decimate them (it'd be an even faster curbstomp with the VMS+Rat Cage trick; you might kill all three before you even notice). Atziri herself is easier than the trio once you get the hang of not standing in the middle of a double-flameblast or uber storm calls. Mirror in the clone phase has never been an issue in all the times I've run her, including my first few runs where I'd forgotten how to do the fight and was running all over the place during the clone phase and couldn't identify which was which to safe my life. CiS should let you out-leech the mirror, but you can always try to play it safe and camp yourself in the face of the others. There's not much need to alter you gem setup, since it shouldn't matter if you errantly hit the mirror; depending on how you do cursing you may need to take those out (but, hey, if you're cursing through CWDT then, bonus extra spell!) or bring along a curse warding flask. Personally, I just let the both of us be enfeebled and didn't care. My Flammability Aura was both useless and not a hindrance, as auras don't get reflected but it also doesn't persist outside of her heal/add phase; still, that's two entire gems wasted (plus my golem that was pretty useless; that would be a red and two blues, which is a solid extra CWDT) plus some self-enfeebling that took place and it was still effortless.

I might have tried Uber by now, but I've been focusing on other games I got for Christmas.
Last edited by TimeDilation on Jan 5, 2017, 3:32:44 AM
"
Undermonk wrote:
Hey all,

New to the forums so hello!
Been trying this build out, and while I do like it I am struggling in lab and getting killed pretty fast by some rare mobs.

I also feel my damage is low and my health seems lower than what it could be. I have opted for the cheaper alternative as I don't have a few exaults laid around, can anyone give me some gear advice? :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Undermonk/characters

Yours profile is privat.
BTW, using molten shell in physical reflect map will significantly increase dps (atleast it feels like this). Interesting, if there any ways to integrate MS in build without phys reflect or usage of Rat's Cage
Last edited by lapilesos on Jan 5, 2017, 5:07:38 AM
can we use blood magic node and instead of bv in chest can we use a skill with cast when channeling ?
"
Kilmaurs wrote:
Unable to do merc lab. Level 71, 4.4k hp. Is there anything I could do to not get one shotted by the 2nd boss?

Get rod of that Tabula. Izaro is easiest with Kaom's Heart (as CrispieD has demonstrated in his video). 4.4k is way too low to prevent getting one-shot by Merciless Izaro. If you don't have Kaom's you can use Belly of the Beast (doesn't need any links for the Izaro job, switch before the fights).

Get boots and gloves with more Life.

"
Kilmaurs wrote:
Takes to long to kill bosses.

Craft increased Spell Damage on your sceptre. That's up to 44% increased damage right there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info