[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Chonuza wrote:
Hey, i'm about to reach lvl 68 and only have Razor of the Seventh Sun, can I start the build with just that or do I have to keep going with ancestral warchief till I get more items?

Also, in which order should I get the items left? Considering price/importance.

Oh another thing, could you add to the guide the order of ascendancy points? I went with Crave the Slaughter - Pain Reaver > Cloaked in Savagery, and left Aspect of Carnage for Uber, is this the correct order to do it?

Thanks!

The amulet is a must.
The two rings are fairly cheap :)
And I would of got cloaked in savagery first since that is part of your big hit protection.
Last edited by Undermonk on Jan 5, 2017, 10:28:23 AM
In theory this build can be used from lvl 50 onwards (though most ppl rather wait til lvl 60, the requirement for Opal Sceptres). Absolutely mandatory are Fire Burst on sceptre (Essence of Hysteria), the Cloaked in Savagery ascendancy and the Vaal Pact keystone (and indeed Avatar of Fire unless you have Adds Fire Damage to Spells on the sceptre).

Until you have Eye and Razor use a life leech gem in your BV setup to heal lesser hits. (BV + SE + AoE + AFD + CD + LL)

The lack of a "Hysteria helmet" can be remedied with Chance to Ignite gems in Boots and Helmet for the time being. For boss fights you can replace one of the CtI gems with Flammability.

P.S. I'm sure the order of ascendancy points has been explained in the video.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 5, 2017, 10:40:30 AM
Ty for your build guide !

I've one question, you have no chaos resistance on your equipement / jewels, and only +20% chaos resistance on your passiv tree. My question is how can you not be one shot by boss with chaos damage ?

I'm a new player so i don't really know things about this game, and sorry for my bad english :D
"
Grawouach_ wrote:
only +20% chaos resistance on your passiv tree. My question is how can you not be one shot by boss with chaos damage ?

Generally we're doing just fine, outleeching degenration from Danage over Time (such as Chaos). In fact, quite a few people here, including my good own self, have opted out of Purity of Flesh so we can self-inflict "Savage Hits" at our own leisure with Doedre's Elixir (for this our Chaos resistance must not be better than -50%).

But if it makes you feel better you can always equip an Amethyst Flask when needed, Atziri's Promise is also a nice addition if you can opt out of Avatar,
"
Undermonk wrote:
"
Chonuza wrote:
Hey, i'm about to reach lvl 68 and only have Razor of the Seventh Sun, can I start the build with just that or do I have to keep going with ancestral warchief till I get more items?

Also, in which order should I get the items left? Considering price/importance.

Oh another thing, could you add to the guide the order of ascendancy points? I went with Crave the Slaughter - Pain Reaver > Cloaked in Savagery, and left Aspect of Carnage for Uber, is this the correct order to do it?

Thanks!

The amulet is a must.
The two rings are fairly cheap :)
And I would of got cloaked in savagery first since that is part of your big hit protection.

Can you believe I've just bought it for 10 alts? Excellent rolls too.
"
Chonuza wrote:

You got the amulet for 10 or the rings?
Last edited by Undermonk on Jan 5, 2017, 12:15:14 PM
"
Undermonk wrote:
"
Chonuza wrote:

You got the amulet for 10 or the rings?

The amulet!

What level should I be able to do Uber labs? Im getting 1 shot with almost 6k life and the above gear.
Other MAP bosses are also 1 shotting me. Not sure what is going on?
Use the next 6 level for Quick Recovery and the jewel socket above (8% Anatomical Knowledge goes there).

The Jewel near Celestial Punishment is entirely useless, replace with another 8% Anatomical Knowledge or at least a 7% Max Life jewel. Then grab the socket next to Quick Recovery for another 7%. By then you should be lvl 83 and ready for Uber Izaro.

The life roll on your boots is mediocre at best, you can improve there.

Use Chance to Ignite with your BV setup, replace with CD for boss fights.

Looking at your gear, it's fairly safe to say that you're not exactly a pauper... grab Kaom's Heart for Uber Izaro, makes the fight EAF.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 5, 2017, 1:04:37 PM
nvm
Last edited by tomay on Jan 5, 2017, 1:04:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info