[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Spoiler
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Gambit79 wrote:

1. Regarding Dual-Curse. At the moment I'm running good with Flammability alone but how is it later, do I really need the +1 curse amu or is it just comfort for a bit more clearspeed? Just wanna check before I drop 6-7 Ex on it.

2. Regarding Mana. In extended fights I dropped pretty low with mana pretty fast and could'nt sustain Frenzy-Attacks. Ofc the gems still trigger with the autoattack too but I loose 50% of attack speed and so it's less casts. I skilled "Mana Flows" at Slayer to fix, but how did you manage, any Tips?

3. Gem Setup for Razor. I didn't try out the Razors as a 2nd set yet. Any advantage besides the extra heal? Do you put additional CwDt setups in there? I'm just thinking the increased hits and ignites from constant Poets triggers would balance the extra heal from Razor.

4. Reflect?? I didn't have the honor of running into reflect so far, but can you do it at all? And how about Atziri, do you insta reflect-kill yourself on the Mirror-Add or is it doable somehow?

I hope you can help me out here a bit. Big thanks anyways for a very fun and thought out build :)
"
ChrispieD wrote:

1. I notice no difference going from blasphemy flammability to dual curse with lvl 5 ele weakness as well. So I say it's worth close to null.

2. Quote from myself 2 pages back:

"As for mana, there are several solutions, but there are two I like the most, both boot enchants:
- Regenerate x% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
or
- x% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently
or
- x% reduced Mana Cost of Skills if you've been Hit Recently

The two former are better.

Of course you can chose to run warlord's mark."

3. CWDT L1: vortex+body swap
CWDT L1: bladefall+chance to ignite

4. Ele reflect is a no go generally. I can run with by going passive running around with dual razors, but avoid. To take down atziri I would remove all CWDT setups and run magma orb or something to avoid hitting the mirror. Hitting mirror = instant death.

Thanks fo the quick reply, especially for point 2... totally forgot the boot enchants duuuh :))
Will give it a try with Razors and the setup.
hi chrispieD, quick question,

what do u think of replacing ngamahu sign with rare shaper ring
with the mod like +(13-15) life for each enemy hit by your spells? that way, we can get more resist and life in that slot.
Last edited by ThisisFreak on Jan 10, 2018, 5:40:09 AM
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Gambit79 wrote:

1. Regarding Dual-Curse. At the moment I'm running good with Flammability alone but how is it later, do I really need the +1 curse amu or is it just comfort for a bit more clearspeed? Just wanna check before I drop 6-7 Ex on it.

2. Regarding Mana. In extended fights I dropped pretty low with mana pretty fast and could'nt sustain Frenzy-Attacks. Ofc the gems still trigger with the autoattack too but I loose 50% of attack speed and so it's less casts. I skilled "Mana Flows" at Slayer to fix, but how did you manage, any Tips?

3. Gem Setup for Razor. I didn't try out the Razors as a 2nd set yet. Any advantage besides the extra heal? Do you put additional CwDt setups in there? I'm just thinking the increased hits and ignites from constant Poets triggers would balance the extra heal from Razor.

4. Reflect?? I didn't have the honor of running into reflect so far, but can you do it at all? And how about Atziri, do you insta reflect-kill yourself on the Mirror-Add or is it doable somehow?

I hope you can help me out here a bit. Big thanks anyways for a very fun and thought out build :)

1. I notice no difference going from blasphemy flammability to dual curse with lvl 5 ele weakness as well. So I say it's worth close to null.

2. Quote from myself 2 pages back:

"As for mana, there are several solutions, but there are two I like the most, both boot enchants:
- Regenerate x% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
or
- x% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently
or
- x% reduced Mana Cost of Skills if you've been Hit Recently

The two former are better.

Of course you can chose to run warlord's mark."

3. CWDT L1: vortex+body swap
CWDT L1: bladefall+chance to ignite

4. Ele reflect is a no go generally. I can run with by going passive running around with dual razors, but avoid. To take down atziri I would remove all CWDT setups and run magma orb or something to avoid hitting the mirror. Hitting mirror = instant death.

Just had a curious idea. What about using CwDt Lvl 1 with Discharge in Razors and equip Kingsguard. Thanks to the high amount of self-hits from ignites we have a constant and extremly fast supply of endu charges and with Kingsguard we would have yet another source of instant heal. What do you think?

"
Gambit79 wrote:

Just had a curious idea. What about using CwDt Lvl 1 with Discharge in Razors and equip Kingsguard. Thanks to the high amount of self-hits from ignites we have a constant and extremly fast supply of endu charges and with Kingsguard we would have yet another source of instant heal. What do you think?

As you get 1 endurance charge every 5 ignites, you will need 20 ignites to get 4 endurance charges. With poet's pen setup you heal maximally 35hp per ignite, meaning you heal 700 hp on gaining 4 endurance charges. Those endurance charges will then result in 400 healing from kingsguard on usage. If would increase the heal by 57%. However, it would need to be placed after immortal call, not to use endurance charges before immortal call. Also there is an inherit risk that it would use up all endurance charges in between immortal call, resulting in 1 immortal call activating without endurance charges, not being able to activate again for another 3 seconds, leading to your death.

As for afking with dual razors, you heal 3700 life (185 hp per ignite) on 20 ignites, where 400 extra hp on that is only increasing the heal by 10%. It would be more useful to get the new mods that reduce cooldown of all skills.

Best of luck!

EDIT:
On a funny note, my first "afkish" build used kingsguard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAzpfUNDFgQ
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Jan 10, 2018, 6:06:12 PM
I was kinda proud of this I ran into a Haku dungeon that after I picked up the spirit, it summoned the tiny flame skulls to chase me down. Around 100 of them at once. I swapped to my Razors and sat there as my FPS hit single digits. Then the game crashed. I wish I had a picture cause the amount of stuff on the screen was quite impressive lol.
Hello,

I had to post because im following the guide and have so much fun. To lvl up i did some Poorjoy rota's and people where like: Plz dude!@ stop my eyes hurt. And maybe 1 or 2 died because they didnt see the ground :D.

Because i had some ex and never been richer in a temp league I kinda went all out on the gear,

Spoiler

The gems were also kinda expensive.

I must say the flask and head enchant + the lvl 21 gems helps a allot. Im now clearing the atlas and hope to kill Shaper with this build. I have 7800hp and hope to have 8000+ when im 94 which should not be that hard. I still have some money and wonder what should be a big upgrade. The +1 curse neck isnt worth it so any tips?

Thanks for the build M8!
I am Ascendant and running the Poet's. If I switch to the Dual Razors, Should I be running the Magma Orb setup in my chest? As of right now, If I run with the CWDT in the chest, it seems I do very crappy DPS.

I do see on the last page what you recommend for razors-I am currently doing that. But mainly want to know if my DPS should be taking such a big hit- or if I should be self casting Magma Orb.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Shaymon on Jan 12, 2018, 12:33:05 AM
I'm curious to know how you did Red Elder since I do barely any damage to him and have similar gear / level.

If you could provide a video that would be great! I'm sure there is something obvious I'm doing wrong.
Cazadorr- When you use your dual Razor's are you swaping out chest gems? Or leaving everything as is? How is your damage?

Thanks
Leaving the chest gems as is & swapping to the 2 CWDT setups that were suggested. Damage is low - looks like I'm missing about 15k dps in PoB compared to the other pastebin.

EDIT 1: Nevermind, just recalculated and it looks like I have identical dps
Last edited by Cazadorr on Jan 12, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info