[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

well then i am just bad at playing. I tried 4 things and i failed so hard i dont even know if i want to play poe anymore.

Double Boss Plaza: If they are standing together its no problem, but when they split i am instan dead
T12 Red Elder: I have 7k life. One Shotted by: Slam, Tentacles, 180° arc attack after all the room was full of this black degen shit.
Lair of Hyrda: No Dmg mods, no Curse. Balls oneshotting me almost. 95%. Her normal Riccochet attack oneshots me. Her Charged Attack...jeah you are right, oneshots me.
Uberlab. Everything good. 3rd Trail, i pooped every flask.Rumi, Stibnite, Basalt, Atziri. One shot....

Normally i teleport close around the boss, so he get cursed by flameability and i can hit with all my spells.

i tried many builds this season und the fucking t12 elder is sitting on my crystal ore for whole 2 weeks.

Tried:
DW Claw Blade Flurry - Died to many times due random shit. And mapping with Bladeflurry hurts my hand.
Spectres - I really DONT like this playstyle, i feel absolute useless.
Max Block Molten Strike Gladiator - was ok, deleted after another t12 Elder fail.
Crimson Dance Cyclone Slayer - same as molten strike.
Poet`s Pen(your Build) mapping is great, leveling was fun AF, but constantly dying to one shots kills my fun.
SR LL RF Guardian - heavy ex investment here. 33 ex at the total but after i got hit the energy shield wont regen. i saw videos where they instantly regen up, after each hit.
"
treitz wrote:
well then i am just bad at playing. I tried 4 things and i failed so hard i dont even know if i want to play poe anymore.

Double Boss Plaza: If they are standing together its no problem, but when they split i am instan dead
T12 Red Elder: I have 7k life. One Shotted by: Slam, Tentacles, 180° arc attack after all the room was full of this black degen shit.
Lair of Hyrda: No Dmg mods, no Curse. Balls oneshotting me almost. 95%. Her normal Riccochet attack oneshots me. Her Charged Attack...jeah you are right, oneshots me.
Uberlab. Everything good. 3rd Trail, i pooped every flask.Rumi, Stibnite, Basalt, Atziri. One shot....

Normally i teleport close around the boss, so he get cursed by flameability and i can hit with all my spells.

i tried many builds this season und the fucking t12 elder is sitting on my crystal ore for whole 2 weeks.

Tried:
DW Claw Blade Flurry - Died to many times due random shit. And mapping with Bladeflurry hurts my hand.
Spectres - I really DONT like this playstyle, i feel absolute useless.
Max Block Molten Strike Gladiator - was ok, deleted after another t12 Elder fail.
Crimson Dance Cyclone Slayer - same as molten strike.
Poet`s Pen(your Build) mapping is great, leveling was fun AF, but constantly dying to one shots kills my fun.
SR LL RF Guardian - heavy ex investment here. 33 ex at the total but after i got hit the energy shield wont regen. i saw videos where they instantly regen up, after each hit.

Take it easy! You don't need to delete any chars :).

Use ruby flask on your rf guardian and your es will regen. You also get regen 30% of your es every 5 seconds.

As for my build, I just tried red elder. From what I saw, only two things could kill me:
- His smash attack, when he flies away and comes back and quickly smashes
- His channeling circle, where you have to stay in the middle of the circle to not get hit by the smash after charge up.

How do you avoid those? You don't face tank him, but teleport around him in a circular motion with enough distance so you would be safe from an eventual smash. I think a deathless run would be easy if I would just think about this next time and not get greedy. After his first phase is over, only the channeling thing can kill you if you fail to protect shaper. Just stay in the middle of the circle and you'll be fine.

Lol this is no trolling, look at what I got as a jewel, perfect rolled vitality one in all mods that matter for me:
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Jan 5, 2018, 2:51:07 PM
I am playing the build with poets and is a lot of fun, I am now at lvl 79, already done Uber lab and have 6k life.

But at the time the build is a lot safe, random death happens at time to time, so I simple assume that's sometimes I will die and I cannot do nothing to prevent this, with this in mind my fun is not killed with my char xD

Thx for the great build anyway :)
Hi everyone,

Im following this build but i dont get it, im currently lvl 70 i just started maps and i finally equiped mandatory uniques.
But even if im far from having perfect gear (like the chest), i dont see how im gonna get to at least T15, i take huge damage and my damage isnt that great.

Have i done somethin wrong?
"
WhoIsAtlas wrote:
Hi everyone,

Im following this build but i dont get it, im currently lvl 70 i just started maps and i finally equiped mandatory uniques.
But even if im far from having perfect gear (like the chest), i dont see how im gonna get to at least T15, i take huge damage and my damage isnt that great.

Make your character public so we can see and the OP can make some suggestions :)

Focus on high life pool, and if you cannot afford a extra curse amulet, use flammability with one cast on damage taken and use a Anger aura if your mana pool can afford it.

One thing that helped me to no die on bosses is not namelocking the boss, i just keep teleporting around like a scared chicken \o/ and sometimes run over the boss and go away again. This take a little more time to kill the boss, but is much more safer.
Hi I'm trying your build based on the scion version on your character page, can someone explain to me how the poet's pen set up works. From what I understand it autocasts your skills socketed within when you use any attack skill. So since everything else is set up on a CWDT, what skill am I casting to activate the poets pens?

For example what does my skill bar look like?

Thanks
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
"
WhoIsAtlas wrote:
Hi everyone,

Make your character public so we can see and the OP can make some suggestions :)

Focus on high life pool, and if you cannot afford a extra curse amulet, use flammability with one cast on damage taken and use a Anger aura if your mana pool can afford it.

One thing that helped me to no die on bosses is not namelocking the boss, i just keep teleporting around like a scared chicken \o/ and sometimes run over the boss and go away again. This take a little more time to kill the boss, but is much more safer.

My char are public now thanks :)
"
WhoIsAtlas wrote:
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
"
WhoIsAtlas wrote:
Hi everyone,

My char are public now thanks :)

I am sorry I haven't updated the thread yet and you are running my old 3.0 build version. In the new I use scion to get permanent immortal call and leech doesn't stop when I reach full life, which are very powerful ascendancy nodes.

Without those, tanking becomes a lot harder. The setup I use now, requires around 2ex to get you started, but you can farm with the old magma orb setup till you reach it. Sell all catogrofers, lab maps etc. till you reach that goal, because poet's pen is really nice.

I would suggest to check out my profile if you know the game well, or wait till I have written some in the guide.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Kronodude wrote:
Hi I'm trying your build based on the scion version on your character page, can someone explain to me how the poet's pen set up works. From what I understand it autocasts your skills socketed within when you use any attack skill. So since everything else is set up on a CWDT, what skill am I casting to activate the poets pens?

For example what does my skill bar look like?

Thanks

You are using Frenzy to proc Poets Pen.
I got a cyclopean coil would this be good for this build? It gives me quite a bit of damage as I have 220 intelligence

So 42% damage increase, around 100 health and freeze and ignite resistance, any thoughts?

Rarity: Unique
Cyclopean Coil
Leather Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
+27 to maximum Life
--------
+69 to maximum Life