[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Vaal Pact prevents life regen from nodes and vitality, yet you have both Vaal Pact and life regen nodes. Also, Vitality is an Aura that won't work with Vaal Pact. Pick one. (Am I missing something?)

Vitality is only there to activate the Watcher's Eye life on hit. Not sure about life regen nodes but they might affect the life leech rate.
Love this build. Since I started playing this is by far the most fun. I got my first mirror drop since I started playing this game and expanded. I afk through anything but t14 usually, and only fear ele reflect. Thanks for this build. I have also stacked + dmg on kill for a bit, not sure if this works like I think. I welcome suggestions please. This movement skill is great for going through bars in cells and similar maps, you just teleport through. Works great on any map with an incline as well. I usually retire my characters around lvl 88 or so, this build called me a liar repeatedly.
Last edited by Grimvalor13 on Jan 20, 2018, 10:18:53 PM
I must be doing something wrong because the last two out of three maps I either die to something in the air or there is something in fortify trigger that kills me. It's not dousing suicide and I checked my resistances and make sure I have fire and chaos resist (bc I am not sure which one killed me). What is the death trigger in my current set?

The thing you should know is after I died so much I took out my Cast When Damage Taken level 18 gems and placed in level 2 gems. Are the level 18 gems killing me?
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jan 22, 2018, 3:07:36 AM
I mean I don't see how your CWDT can be casting those lvl 18-19 spells, you are supposed to keep CWDT at lvl 1 and the other spells non supports around lvl 7 AFAIK? So I doubt your immortal call is even proccing.

You don't ever want to level up CWDT because it increases the damage you have to take to trigger lvl 1 = 528 dmg lvl 18 2874 damage. So you are probably taking almost your entire life first.

Also I ditched the chance to ignite in the pens, its not needed, I put in magma orb in my unearth pen, I left it in my volatile dead pen but swap it for bodyswap as I desire.

I also ditched the chest piece CWDT setup entirely for Kaoms heart which gives 40% fire damage and +500 health, I am at 5530 health at only lvl 72.

Also personally I am running anger, and the watchers eye that works with it and curse on hit in my frenzy setup vs blasphemy
"
Jaynen00 wrote:
I mean I don't see how your CWDT can be casting those lvl 18-19 spells, you are supposed to keep CWDT at lvl 1 and the other spells non supports around lvl 7 AFAIK? So I doubt your immortal call is even proccing.

You don't ever want to level up CWDT because it increases the damage you have to take to trigger lvl 1 = 528 dmg lvl 18 2874 damage. So you are probably taking almost your entire life first.

Also I ditched the chance to ignite in the pens, its not needed, I put in magma orb in my unearth pen, I left it in my volatile dead pen but swap it for bodyswap as I desire.

I also ditched the chest piece CWDT setup entirely for Kaoms heart which gives 40% fire damage and +500 health, I am at 5530 health at only lvl 72.

Also personally I am running anger, and the watchers eye that works with it and curse on hit in my frenzy setup vs blasphemy

Thank you. This is just what I was looking for. That and I probably hit reflect mobs that somehow drain me just by walking within a distance of them
You actually want CWDT at lvl 2 I think after some additional reading
What is the best way to level this in 3.1? Still firestorm then magma orb? Do you still pick up the 2 inevitability gems and then spec out of them later?
"
Aevaris wrote:
What is the best way to level this in 3.1? Still firestorm then magma orb? Do you still pick up the 2 inevitability gems and then spec out of them later?

No need to start with something else and then switch, in my opinion. You can use the pens starting at level 12 and the active gems that go in them are all available at that point (use LMP instead of GMP at first, add controlled destruction at 18). Frenzy isn't available until 16, but even just base attacking with the pens will proc the spells.

I used freezing pulse to get to 12 just because that's generally my go-to early game spell. Once I switched, the pens were easily the most fun I've had leveling this league and it was pretty darn quick as well.
Last edited by Crashcart on Jan 25, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
Any vidio or youtube link for 3.1 build?
Why the spell power modifiers? Since VD is our primary skill, spell power isnt very effective for VD because the VD explosion isn't buffed by spell power damage increase. We'd be better off with flat damage, area damage, or elemental damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info