[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
"
myshild wrote:

I went slayer/jugg for the immortal call combo.
Problem with mana leech nodes is they specify "x% of damage from attacks leeched as mana" and none of the spells are attacks as far as i know.

Blasphemy + Warlord marks works just fine. Never need mana with those.

Then you won't leech from mobs far away. I tried that earlier, but with anger up as well I could nuke maybe 2 times before going out of mana. 1 cast is ~= 20% mana.
Guess I just need more damage pr hit to leech enough mana
Chris are you going to update the guide or make a video for the 3.1 abyss patch?
I've been following your build using your character profile, but still don't know if 2x peot's pens are better than 2x Razors.

and what about jewels? you had the "watcher's eye" i think, but then you removed all of em.
"
LunarArcanee wrote:
Chris are you going to update the guide or make a video for the 3.1 abyss patch?
I've been following your build using your character profile, but still don't know if 2x peot's pens are better than 2x Razors.

and what about jewels? you had the "watcher's eye" i think, but then you removed all of em.

I am gonna update the guide once I have reached a conclusion and tried all the endgame. As it looks for now, poet's pen can take down all content with ascendant slayer/juggernaut. With the ngamahu's sign you counteract eye of innocence and heal a tiny bit. My great idea to use vitality watcher's eye jewel with life gain on hit works very very well in combination. Also poet's pen use almost no mana, so I go dps curse.

As for the afk capability, if you carry 2 razor of the seventh sun on weapon switch, you can afk a lot of content, as long as the boss doesn't teleport away, getting dmg immune and damage you, as for eg. the brine king fight. Also high burst spell damage can kill you, especially if it is chaos.

I tried afking minotaur with vulnerability yesterday, which I succeded with easily, deathless.

I am lvl 92 right now with 60% xp, with one death this level only due to joining a friend on ele reflect map, and I never reroll my maps except ele reflect.

So this build works really well, but update once I have tried the endgame and have a ready build. Follow my char in the mean time, it is very powerful right now.

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Waiting for the 3.1 build release becouse I cannot figure out how to gear and set up the char just based by your character profile.
Do you really get enough leech just from the amulet to survive most stuff while mapping?
Last edited by MaxHax2 on Jan 1, 2018, 2:44:07 PM
"
MaxHax2 wrote:
Do you really get enough leech just from the amulet to survive most stuff while mapping?

I get like 30 life gained on hit + 40% of my max hp leeched per second (can be increased with shaper/elder mods that affect life recovery even further). Then I have permanent immortal call.

If I weapon switch to razor of the seventh sun I get 180 hp per ignite. That was enough to afk minotaur.

So yeah, the leech is plenty and it was a while ago I died to anything else than 1 shots or elemental reflect maps.
What gems would you equip in your razor?
"
OranjeJuice wrote:

Whirlwind Blades, Fortify, Faster Attacks, the usual suspects :)

You can look at Magmasrauder from my profile for a setup that worked two leagues ago (only the gear and links, the passive tree is messed up on it).
Last edited by Razzenit on Jan 2, 2018, 9:31:28 AM
"
Razzenit wrote:
"
OranjeJuice wrote:

Whirlwind Blades, Fortify, Faster Attacks, the usual suspects :)

You can look at Magmasrauder from my profile for a setup that worked two leagues ago (only the gear and links, the passive tree is messed up on it).

Yeah! If you are going to use magma orb active setup, socket as Razzenit said.

Since I only AFK with dual razors this season, I socketed CWDT+bodyswap+vortex in one razor and CWDT+chance to ignite+bladefall in the other.

@ChrispieD For the poet's version (following your profile), which pantheon gods/upgrades do you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info