[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:
"
OranjeJuice wrote:
What gems would you equip in your razor?

Whirlwind Blades, Fortify, Faster Attacks, the usual suspects :)

You can look at Magmasrauder from my profile for a setup that worked two leagues ago (only the gear and links, the passive tree is messed up on it).

Yeah! If you are going to use magma orb active setup, socket as Razzenit said.

Since I only AFK with dual razors this season, I socketed CWDT+bodyswap+vortex in one razor and CWDT+chance to ignite+bladefall in the other.
CWDT lvl 1 setup right? Thanks, I'm really enjoying your build, is pretty funny.
"
Razzenit wrote:

@ChrispieD For the poet's version (following your profile), which pantheon gods/upgrades do you use?

Major: Soul of solaris or Brine king

Minor: Soul of Gruthkul when mapping

When I want to run a map lab to earn 5c, I get to town, equip my second flask and change pantheon to Soul of Ryslatha.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
OranjeJuice wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:

Since I only AFK with dual razors this season, I socketed CWDT+bodyswap+vortex in one razor and CWDT+chance to ignite+bladefall in the other.
CWDT lvl 1 setup right? Thanks, I'm really enjoying your build, is pretty funny.

Yes, lvl 1 setups.
When will be new guide for scion?
"
When will be new guide for scion?

I'm just following ChrispieD's profile character and it's working fine so far (level 81 at the moment). You can get started like that as well. You can actually play with the Poet's setup quite early, go dual ngamahu's sign or mix with one mokou's embrace. You won't trigger as many CWDT setups until you get to 68 for the Eye of Innocence but I'm pretty sure that the Poet's will carry you all the way. Not sure if the build will be optimized or iterated on before the guide is updated but it works pretty well in the current state.
So what i go first, Slayer or Jugg?
slayer.

Jugg starts to get useful when you can wear eye of innocence.
Great Build so far, have the Poet´s Pen Profile Version and had a blast, can do up to T15 Maps.
But i was very untanky until is discoverd the wachter's eye. Now i am super Tanky, can go afk and it feels great.

But i have a few Quests:
- How to achieve much more damage? Struggle at Red T12 Elder.
- My POB says i can reach 7k life. Would that be enough? because i saw videos where you got 9k.
- I have 3.41 Attacks per second and cant sustain my mana with frenzy. any advice?
"
treitz wrote:
Great Build so far, have the Poet´s Pen Profile Version and had a blast, can do up to T15 Maps.
But i was very untanky until is discoverd the wachter's eye. Now i am super Tanky, can go afk and it feels great.

But i have a few Quests:
- How to achieve much more damage? Struggle at Red T12 Elder.
- My POB says i can reach 7k life. Would that be enough? because i saw videos where you got 9k.
- I have 3.41 Attacks per second and cant sustain my mana with frenzy. any advice?

Yeah, watcher's eye vitality gives the afkability.

If you import my char into your poedb, it has 7.5k life without belly. With belly it would maybe reach another 100 hp or something.

My volatiles are hitting 30k in path of building, per hit and would do even more damage if they would be lvl 21. I also think that the corpse explosions almost double the dmg output. So my recommendation is to namelock the bosses for higher dps. You can after all facetank most of those.

Nonetheless, I have never found the dps a problem at all. The T16 guardians go down with ease. I almost don't even care about map mods. Sadly, I can't get red elder to spawn. I've ran like 20 shaped maps on the border to my elders, without success, with 16 elder influenced maps....

Your attacks per sec seem a bit low, are you sure that you with frenzy charges and when you are self ignited only have 3.41 aps? I have like 3.9+

As for mana, there are several solutions, but there are two I like the most, both boot enchants:
- Regenerate x% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
or
- x% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently
or
- x% reduced Mana Cost of Skills if you've been Hit Recently

The two former are better.

Of course you can chose to run warlord's mark.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Jan 5, 2018, 6:36:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info