[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:
"
ricks939 wrote:
Hope this build still runs after 3.1 and the vaal pact nerf :(

With the VP nerf it all depends on this mod from Razor of the Seventh Sun: "Recover 1% of Maximum Life when you Ignite an Enemy".

If this mod is instant recovery (it does not say leech after all, I'm 99% sure it is instant) then the build should survive the nerf and I suppose we will benefit from volley, cascade, for more ignites = more 1% heals.

If this heal is not instant then we're going to depend on increasing the leech cap and making sure we're at the cap all the time. This can also work, there are semi similar variants that did not depend on VP at all (even without Razor and ignites). I hope it does not come to that.

Playwise, this update might bring the most fun version of afk gone cheap yet, there is only one problem.

The vp helped us afk very hard hits, which will dissapear now, so I think afk guardians won't really be possible now. Razor of the seventh sun does apply the recovery instantly, so with two razors its 2% of max life per ignite. So if you eg. make 25 ignites in between hits, you can tank half life hits etc.

However, I am working to make the build more fun than ever. We might even se a reintroduction of walk 'n clear this patch, who knows with the fun new auto aim skills. What I know, is that I have some boss killing mechanics on the working as well.

My current top ascendency choices are in the following order:
* Ascendant
* Slayer
* Jugg

I'm very happy to hear this. Always a very fun build to play. Hope that the fun police is not hiding anything in the final patch notes for 3.1.

Hello,
I plan on trying this build on 3.1.
Can you simply do an update/recommendation on what to change for 3.1 after tonight patch ?
Also, what do you mean with :
"
"My current top ascendency choices are in the following order:
* Ascendant
* Slayer
* Jugg"

You would go Scion Ascendant and take Slayer/Jugg ?
"
ChrispieD wrote:

You can only leech by hitting targets. If you have not recieved a savage hit, most life will be gained through razor of the seventh sun. Watch the afk gone cheap build guide on youtube, as it seems like the understanding of the basic build concept would help you.

So if i understand coorectly , hitting a target is also done by the spells triggered by the CWDT so it will provide leech. Or did you mean an attack ( melee ) ?

As i am not sufficient level yet, i dont have Razor's atm. But soon :)

"
Hello,
I plan on trying this build on 3.1.
Can you simply do an update/recommendation on what to change for 3.1 after tonight patch ?
Also, what do you mean with :
"
"My current top ascendency choices are in the following order:
* Ascendant
* Slayer
* Jugg"

You would go Scion Ascendant and take Slayer/Jugg ?

No what I mean is:
Scion: Ascendant Slayer/trickster
Duelist: Slayer
Maruader: Jugg

Slayer/jugg ascendat isn't a bad choice either.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Dec 6, 2017, 3:26:41 PM
"
"
ChrispieD wrote:

You can only leech by hitting targets. If you have not recieved a savage hit, most life will be gained through razor of the seventh sun. Watch the afk gone cheap build guide on youtube, as it seems like the understanding of the basic build concept would help you.

So if i understand coorectly , hitting a target is also done by the spells triggered by the CWDT so it will provide leech. Or did you mean an attack ( melee ) ?

As i am not sufficient level yet, i dont have Razor's atm. But soon :)

You heal 1% of your hp whenever igniting an enemy with razer of the seventh sun, including all your CWDT setups with spells, manually casted spells and attacks.
Can you just make a quick update bro? Pretty please! :D I really wanna start with this build next league and i would like to know what ascendancy should i go...:D thanx you very much!
I look forward to seeing a rework of this build.. It's been a solid league starter for me for a few leagues now, it's how I made my currency to start a different more costly build.

Thanks for your build :)
Trying to figure out the tree for Slayer.

This is what I've come up with so far and could use some input on optimizing it (PoB)
https://pastebin.com/X6QQL7eG

Using the same items and jewels as in the OP.

Comparing the two for clear speed using only Magma Orb as the value as all the triggered spells makes it uh, complicated...

With Slayer having killed recently versus Berserker taking a recent Savage hit (Which happens a lot)
DPS divided by the effective moster health due to culling which will happen on pretty much all mobs thanks to the spell womit (80% for Slayer from Bane of Legends and 90% for Berserker with culling strike corruption)

This variation only does 79% of Berserker DPS
328017.111 for Berserker
259136.625 for Slayer

The Slayer is two points under the old Vaal Pact passives, with another point there is another jewel socket which should be pretty good with the possible flat damage jewels of the new leagues.

The health is also lower, but factoring in the 1.1 multiplier on Berserker for the increased damage taken, they are surprisingly close in EHP.

6836.36 for Berserker (7520/1.1)
6817 for Slayer

Any suggestions on how to improve it?
"
Rinani wrote:

This is what I've come up with so far and could use some input on optimizing it (PoB)

Cant really watch it now, but I will go ascendant: slayer+trickster. Try to get some more life.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Rinani wrote:

Cant really watch it now, but I will go ascendant: slayer+trickster. Try to get some more life.

How is your tree going to look like? I'm not really sure how to place my points atm. I was thinking of going slayer/guardian (guardian mostly because im lvling in a group).

How much life are you going for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info