[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I was wondering if the damage caused by the CWDT triggered spells count as damage for the leech.

I have the Berserker 1 or 2 % leech but when the fireballs and vortexes are going without me actually hitting anything it seems like i gain no life.

So it looks like the CWDT damage is useless for the leech ?

Shouldn't something cool with the new detonate dead be possible?
What do u think about the new CWDT ring with 3.1.0....will this build be extremely OP bcs of this?
"
Witchfavorit wrote:
should i aim for the helmet enchantment "chains an additional 2 times" ?

hard to get a trade.

and can you give us a short explanation which mods are most useful on the items?
DPS-wise....

%elemental damage... add fire damage... faster cast...

Yeah, +2 chains is really good, but not a must. Then you can craft it with essence of hysteria.

Fire dmg, ele dmg, area damage, general damage, spell damage will effect your dps. Cast speed has like 3-4 times the dps of the damage things, so 1 inc. cast speed = 3-4 generic damage.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
I was wondering if the damage caused by the CWDT triggered spells count as damage for the leech.

I have the Berserker 1 or 2 % leech but when the fireballs and vortexes are going without me actually hitting anything it seems like i gain no life.

So it looks like the CWDT damage is useless for the leech ?

You can only leech by hitting targets. If you have not recieved a savage hit, most life will be gained through razor of the seventh sun. Watch the afk gone cheap build guide on youtube, as it seems like the understanding of the basic build concept would help you.
"
Ulrira wrote:
Shouldn't something cool with the new detonate dead be possible?

I'd say most corpse skills seem interesting in 3.1. I'm probably gonna test all of them.
"
CroDanZ wrote:
What do u think about the new CWDT ring with 3.1.0....will this build be extremely OP bcs of this?

To be honest I am more excited about the new support gem rolls on enlder and shaped items, and I will tell you why.

For eg. I now socket CWDT+gmp+chance to ignite+ball lightning. If I would have gmp+chance to ignite build into the item, I could increase the spells from 1 to 3!!! So 2 extra links increased the spell count with 3.

Let's say you would add the 5l ring, that would have the exact same effect, adding 2 spells, but then losing all ring stats, like fire damage, cast speed, high dual res and 10% ignite chance. But still, the ring might be useful depending on its price and the price for the new items!
Hope this build still runs after 3.1 and the vaal pact nerf :(
"
ricks939 wrote:

With the VP nerf it all depends on this mod from Razor of the Seventh Sun: "Recover 1% of Maximum Life when you Ignite an Enemy".

If this mod is instant recovery (it does not say leech after all, I'm 99% sure it is instant) then the build should survive the nerf and I suppose we will benefit from volley, cascade, for more ignites = more 1% heals.

If this heal is not instant then we're going to depend on increasing the leech cap and making sure we're at the cap all the time. This can also work, there are semi similar variants that did not depend on VP at all (even without Razor and ignites). I hope it does not come to that.

"
Razzenit wrote:
"
ricks939 wrote:

With the VP nerf it all depends on this mod from Razor of the Seventh Sun: "Recover 1% of Maximum Life when you Ignite an Enemy".

If this mod is instant recovery (it does not say leech after all, I'm 99% sure it is instant) then the build should survive the nerf and I suppose we will benefit from volley, cascade, for more ignites = more 1% heals.

If this heal is not instant then we're going to depend on increasing the leech cap and making sure we're at the cap all the time. This can also work, there are semi similar variants that did not depend on VP at all (even without Razor and ignites). I hope it does not come to that.

Playwise, this update might bring the most fun version of afk gone cheap yet, there is only one problem.

The vp helped us afk very hard hits, which will dissapear now, so I think afk guardians won't really be possible now. Razor of the seventh sun does apply the recovery instantly, so with two razors its 2% of max life per ignite. So if you eg. make 25 ignites in between hits, you can tank half life hits etc.

However, I am working to make the build more fun than ever. We might even se a reintroduction of walk 'n clear this patch, who knows with the fun new auto aim skills. What I know, is that I have some boss killing mechanics on the working as well.

My current top ascendency choices are in the following order:
* Ascendant
* Slayer
* Jugg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info