[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

How do you do to not run out of mana ? I don't see where you regen with magma orb active build.
RIP in 3.1?
"
Ramziese wrote:
Hey ChrispieD,

Love this build, but I don't want to level up a new character to keep playing with it. Do you have a recommendation for continuing this build in 3.1 on a marauder? Suggestion for a tree to use in 3.1? Still worth going Berserker, or should we go Jugg now?

Without vaals pact, insane spike damage becomes dangerous. Immortal call, protects against heavy spike damage quite well. However, you will do less damage than before.

Personally I would go juggernaut. I myself am trying scoin on league, but am at lvl 53 currently so I can't say much. Also we need a couple of days before the eye of innocences start to come.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
How do you do to not run out of mana ? I don't see where you regen with magma orb active build.

2 ways to deal with the problem.

Boots enchant: 0.4, 0.5 or 0.6% of damage leeched as life and mana if you have killed recently.

Replace CWDT+flammability with CWDT+warlord's mark. If the delay is too big, get abyssus jewel with added fire damage to spells, remove anger and use blasphemy warlord's mark. Or just remove anger and have full mana pool and the delay won't be a problem.
"
204170112 wrote:
RIP in 3.1?

Depends on what you mean. The combo concept is very much not rip.

AfKing minotaur, maybe with immortal call, maybe not. Then, I have only seen a few in this thread even trying the pure afk setup.
I am trying your build this league and my aim is to go full afk. But the active playstyle so far is already nice. Currently level 80 with my ascendant slayer / trickster. Spike dmg is the only problem I have currently.

For aura's I run purity of fire and blasphemy + warlords mark. On the tree I focused a lot on regen so that it's easier to maintain Righteous Fire. Besides that I use a ruby flask to keep my fire res on 85% all the time. Might have to spec into the 1% max fire res node at marauder to improve even further.

Mana is not a challenge as long as it's not hexproof. With trickster regen it's also better already.

https://pastebin.com/7gB5xmhF

This is my current tree. I am open for feedback.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"

2 ways to deal with the problem.

Boots enchant: 0.4, 0.5 or 0.6% of damage leeched as life and mana if you have killed recently.

Replace CWDT+flammability with CWDT+warlord's mark. If the delay is too big, get abyssus jewel with added fire damage to spells, remove anger and use blasphemy warlord's mark. Or just remove anger and have full mana pool and the delay won't be a problem.

76 ascendant slayer/trickster. The build does work (active one with magma orb) but I will need Eye of innocence to reach end game content. Bossing is hard right now.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Ramziese wrote:
Hey ChrispieD,

Love this build, but I don't want to level up a new character to keep playing with it. Do you have a recommendation for continuing this build in 3.1 on a marauder? Suggestion for a tree to use in 3.1? Still worth going Berserker, or should we go Jugg now?

Without vaals pact, insane spike damage becomes dangerous. Immortal call, protects against heavy spike damage quite well. However, you will do less damage than before.

Personally I would go juggernaut. I myself am trying scoin on league, but am at lvl 53 currently so I can't say much. Also we need a couple of days before the eye of innocences start to come.

trying this build with scion?
anyone tried ascendant - slayer/jugg for immortal call?
spike dmg seems to be the only problem for slayer/trickster.
"
majesthro wrote:
anyone tried ascendant - slayer/jugg for immortal call?
spike dmg seems to be the only problem for slayer/trickster.

ya i have slayer/jugg.. im lvl 77.. but i have only 3 endurance charge which does work but gonna get an extra endurance charge for longer duration and getting the max endurance charges is pretty quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info