[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Thanks for creating the build! I have a tree ready now with Slayer / Trickster. With the amount of life regen on the tree it seems more valuable to take trickster. It's not as powerfull as the berserker option in 3.0 when it comes to raw dps number.

Will post my tree for inspiration in a few minutes when I tweaked it a bit.
"
polsenols wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Rinani wrote:
Trying to figure out the tree for Slayer.

This is what I've come up with so far and could use some input on optimizing it (PoB)
https://pastebin.com/X6QQL7eG

Any suggestions on how to improve it?

Cant really watch it now, but I will go ascendant: slayer+trickster. Try to get some more life.

How is your tree going to look like? I'm not really sure how to place my points atm. I was thinking of going slayer/guardian (guardian mostly because im lvling in a group).

How much life are you going for?

I am going for 7.5k hp as last patch. Will use warlord's mark for mana leech.
http://poeurl.com/bEN8

Also, we might be able to use righteous fire, as you will leech 40%-60% of hp per second.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ChrispieD wrote:
Also, we might be able to use righteous fire, as you will leech 40%-60% of hp per second.

Urgh I completely forgot about RF, hell I even did a quick test of Slayer RF in the end of Mayhem to check it out for this coming AFK build, and it worked just fine (This was purely with Overkill leech with obliteration wands) imagine the spell womit will leech more than enough to always be at the maximum leech rate. It worked just fine, will not be an issue to keep going.

That solves the damage problem I was having compared to the old build.

What are you thinking switching what used to be in the gloves from (The location should vary if one gets a hold of elder/Shaped)
Anger + CWDT + GC + Flameability
to
Anger + Blasphemy + Warlords + RF?

I like the tree you made for Acendant, I tweaked the slayer one a little for another few % health https://pastebin.com/PZFxrAPT

Looks like it's Scion for survivability or Slayer for more damage

Acendant: More EHP, higher % leech due to the trickster bonus
7633 life, 4579.8 Leeched per second. -1653.9 from RF, for a net total of 2925.9 life per second not counting the 1% from Razor on ignite.
Spoiler

Slayer: More damage, better Culling strike, much lower suvivability
7291 Life, 2916.4 Leeched per second. -1254.5 from RF, for a net total of 1661.9 life per second not counting the 1% from Razor on ignite.(Ignore this I had flasks turned on, I'll update it later, it just makes it even worse at something like 1250 life per second)
Spoiler

With Acendant having that much more life per second, it seems like it will be the winner between the two even with the lower damage. Acendant also has another socket than that I was able to fit in on Slayer, with the new Jewels that might bring it close in damage.
Last edited by Rinani on Dec 8, 2017, 3:22:22 PM
"
ChrispieD wrote:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ChrispieD * TAKE MY ENERGY * ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Any chance to get a WiP version? Want to make this my starter for Abyss. Will try to use the posted tree as a starting point but it'd be nice to know in what order grab stuff from the tree.

I'd like to get as many details as possible to start collecting items that I'll need.

Thanks!

I second that. Started Abyss and, since i am a noob, i am still struggling with replacing items/spells for lower lvls, since they are not available to buy in a new league this early
"
sondy wrote:
I second that. Started Abyss and, since i am a noob, i am still struggling with replacing items/spells for lower lvls, since they are not available to buy in a new league this early

For the most part level up as caster with your favorite spell or some sort of sunder maybe. When you get to 60-ish is when we were able to switch full on to this build. We're going for RF this time so I'm not really sure if this tips actually make sense. Never played RF before.
Hey ChrispieD,

could u pls elaborate on the class pick?

Why is the order like
Ascendant (Trickster, Slayer)
Slayer
Jugg

what are the pros/cons, differences in playstyles. what are we trying to achieve with the class pick?

that would help to start lvl a char for the meantime.

Thx
Last edited by majesthro on Dec 9, 2017, 10:35:49 AM
"
majesthro wrote:
Hey ChrispieD,

Why is the order like
Slayer
Jugg

what are the pros/cons, differences in playstyles. what are we trying to achieve with the class pick?

Thx

Okey, here comes an explanation.

Someone asked about how to pick the tree and lvl. Go sunder and go left side of tree.

Now I'll explain the class picks.

Ascendant (trickster, slayer):
- Leech doesn't stop when we are on full health, meaning it will work like a massive life regeneration, making righteous fire possible. This is thanks to slayer subclass.
- Trickster increases the max leech with 50%, making us leech 60% of our hp per second when we have killed recently.

Pure slayer:
- You gain 20% overkill leech, making the righteous fire even more easy
- You gain more damage than ascendant
- You have 33% less maximum leech per second than ascendant.

Ascendant (jugg, slayer):
- You keep the positives of the slayer
- You also get the very nice addition of recieving 1 endurance charge every 5 ignites you make. AS you might understand this makes permanent immortal call possible. For this you need at least 4 endurance charges, as the duration passes the cooldown of the IC cooldown of 3 secons.

Pure jugg:
-Going pure jugg instead of jugg/slayer ascendant gives you 1 more endurance charge, instead of 5 passives (not worth it).
-Also, you lose the ability to leech when you have full hp, making righteous fire impossible.

So go ascendant instead.

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
majesthro wrote:
Hey ChrispieD,

Why is the order like
Slayer
Jugg

Thx

Okey, here comes an explanation.

Someone asked about how to pick the tree and lvl. Go sunder and go left side of tree.

Now I'll explain the class picks.

Ascendant (trickster, slayer):
- Leech doesn't stop when we are on full health, meaning it will work like a massive life regeneration, making righteous fire possible. This is thanks to slayer subclass.
- Trickster increases the max leech with 50%, making us leech 60% of our hp per second when we have killed recently.

Pure slayer:
- You gain 20% overkill leech, making the righteous fire even more easy
- You gain more damage than ascendant
- You have 33% less maximum leech per second than ascendant.

Ascendant (jugg, slayer):
- You keep the positives of the slayer
- You also get the very nice addition of recieving 1 endurance charge every 5 ignites you make. AS you might understand this makes permanent immortal call possible. For this you need at least 4 endurance charges, as the duration passes the cooldown of the IC cooldown of 3 secons.

Pure jugg:
-Going pure jugg instead of jugg/slayer ascendant gives you 1 more endurance charge, instead of 5 passives (not worth it).
-Also, you lose the ability to leech when you have full hp, making righteous fire impossible.

So go ascendant instead.

Great info! Are there any gear or link changes that we need to be aware of for the ascendant version?

An updated pob link with gear or 3.1 might be good too if you have them. I'd take work in progress stuff too since I'm 53 ascendant and hope to get to maps today.

Thanks!

Hey ChrispieD,

Love this build, but I don't want to level up a new character to keep playing with it. Do you have a recommendation for continuing this build in 3.1 on a marauder? Suggestion for a tree to use in 3.1? Still worth going Berserker, or should we go Jugg now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info