[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
tinklefairy6 wrote:
are abberath's hooves worth using?

Sadly, that fire damage is bad for our EE
i did your build and paid arround 15 exalteds on gear , im 91 lvl and did every talents , every ascendancy right. got 7400 hp and more resistance than you. Still dying to t12 bosses... sorry but there are two reasons i fail.
- im doing something wrong
- your build is crap
Can you answer please. im so dissapointed atm.
"
serhat6161 wrote:
i did your build and paid arround 15 exalteds on gear , im 91 lvl and did every talents , every ascendancy right. got 7400 hp and more resistance than you. Still dying to t12 bosses... sorry but there are two reasons i fail.
- your build is crap

having more resistances doesnt mean anything once ur at cap + more for curses and shit.. you are most likely doing something wrong - you have about 2k less life then he does first of all... how'd you spend 15exalt on gear and only end up with 7400life

doing the build in bhc right now and im at 6k life.. and ive got about 15chaos in gear.... and only lvl 71..
Last edited by Goosfraba on Dec 9, 2016, 4:51:04 AM
thats what im looking for , where i was wrong :)
"
serhat6161 wrote:
thats what im looking for , where i was wrong :)

link your gear. i'm guessing you have 0 strength on most pieces.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi! I'm currently leveling a marauder to do this build, well something similar at least. I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion on what weapon to use? Doryani's Catalyst is fine and all but a bit over my budget for the league right now. Anything for level 65+ when I do the switch to Righteous Fury. Any decent uniques or should I just try and craft a yellow scepter with elemental damage?
"
serhat6161 wrote:
- your build is crap

Kind of hard to give you good feedback without knowing your gear (and probably passive tree). If you could link your gear and make your profile public, that would help immensely.

Off the cuff, though, I'd say you didn't actually follow the guide and overspent on the wrong gear...especially if you've only got 7400 life at level 91.

Hell, my level 84 guy from Essence league has gear probably worth a total of 1 Ex, is running Essence Worm (so no str/life from one ring slot), and he's got just shy of 7700 life in town.

"
Hi! I'm currently leveling a marauder to do this build, well something similar at least. I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion on what weapon to use? Doryani's Catalyst is fine and all but a bit over my budget for the league right now. Anything for level 65+ when I do the switch to Righteous Fury. Any decent uniques or should I just try and craft a yellow scepter with elemental damage?

Take a look at Doon Cuebiyari...muuuuch cheaper. And the break even point on Strength isn't quite as high as DeMi makes it out to be since Doon gets strength as well and a max roll Doryani's is stupid expensive.

Considering even a mid-80s "increased Elemental Damage" roll Doryani's is going for ~115 Chaos in Breach right now and an upper-60s Strength roll Doon is going for ~15 Chaos, that means you only need ~650 Strength to match a Doryani's that costs 100 Chaos more. And as you increase your Strength even more, the Doon gets better and better.

Plus you get L30 Iron Will with Doon.
Last edited by Parja1 on Dec 9, 2016, 9:41:29 AM
"
Parja1 wrote:

"

Take a look at Doon Cuebiyari...muuuuch cheaper. And the break even point on Strength isn't quite as high as DeMi makes it out to be since Doon gets strength as well and a max roll Doryani's is stupid expensive.

Considering even a mid-80s "increased Elemental Damage" roll Doryani's is going for ~115 Chaos in Breach right now and an upper-60s Strength roll Doon is going for ~15 Chaos, that means you only need ~650 Strength to match a Doryani's that costs 100 Chaos more. And as you increase your Strength even more, the Doon gets better and better.

Plus you get L30 Iron Will with Doon.

Thanks for the suggestion! Yeah that's a lot more affordable! Hoping to be able to afford a Kaom's Heart as well soon!
"
Thanks for the suggestion! Yeah that's a lot more affordable! Hoping to be able to afford a Kaom's Heart as well soon!

Only 10 Exalt for one with a +1 to all Max Res corruption! ;)
With 15 Ex you could buy like 3 of his chars and have the same gear + kaoms. I Spend about 4 Ex and was at 9.1k HP at 85. You can also see the links with Kaoms bc u habe to resocket everything and i asked alot of ppl which is the best combination.

I am almost able to change my amulet with a marble, will be a nice Bluff for tankyness. Change all the jewels to 7% and looking to hit 10k Life st lvl 90. Then I will try the Guardians and I think I can do it, bosses are melting now also without CE on T12 Maps, want to go higher but not enough Mapdrops :(

Thx for the Build.
Vi Veri Viversum Vivus Vici

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info