[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Yeah it's a real pain to level. I swapped about 3 different skills to level and they all felt about the same dps wise.

However if you can stomach it to L65, get that shield on, Purity of Fire, Cap your resists and get some Life regen, it starts to come together.

Don't be afraid to take an intel and dex +30 node to help out with levelling gems and equiping gear mid game. You can just regret them later on.

The biggest downfall of the build for me so far is the lack of chaos resist. It's a bit of a pain to get sometimes while managing all the other stats. The new necklace that gives good chaos res is really pricey.
"
PillarOfWard wrote:
I have to say levelling the marauder is a pain.

Getting all these lifenodes isnt helping, the mobs just wont die. -.-'

I feel like the slowest snail in the universe. I hope late is worth this hustle.

Firestorm - Iron Will Support - Elemental Focus Support - Fire Penetration Support if you got 5 link faster casting or spell eco.

Elron rings for -5 to mana cost of skills

Herald of ice and thunder
"
Grimribz wrote:
"
PillarOfWard wrote:

I feel like the slowest snail in the universe. I hope late is worth this hustle.

Firestorm - Iron Will Support - Elemental Focus Support - Fire Penetration Support if you got 5 link faster casting or spell eco.

Alternatively you can buy Facebreaker + Lycosidae (Hit's can't be evaded). I use Infernal Blow + Ancestral Warchief and I destroy Breaches. Started Merciless today. Just pick a few melee nodes at the Marauder start and you are good to go.
"
Sidu wrote:
should I use EE when I don't have cyclone? And I use only firestorm for now?

NO
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Grimribz wrote:

I'm running Flameblast - Cast While Channeling - Firestorm - Faster Casting. It's pretty mana intensive, so I just run Blasphemy - Warlord's Mark with it. Damage is pretty spectacular, though.
Been enjoying this build. Do you have some suggestions for uniques to aim for?
Last edited by Doomfairy on Dec 7, 2016, 12:44:28 PM
"
drunf wrote:
"
Grimribz wrote:
"
PillarOfWard wrote:

Alternatively you can buy Facebreaker + Lycosidae (Hit's can't be evaded). I use Infernal Blow + Ancestral Warchief and I destroy Breaches. Started Merciless today. Just pick a few melee nodes at the Marauder start and you are good to go.

Ditto on this I'm leveling Facebreaker + Infernal Blow (melee splash, faster attacks, added fire) and Warchief.
It's very fast and I think I should be able to hit 60+ fairly comfortably.

Never played Righteous Fire, hope its damage isn't too shit when I get there. Always wanted to play it since I saw it in Beta.
Last edited by TMYNO on Dec 7, 2016, 3:51:42 PM
Has anyone managed to try this with a few interesting unique accessories?

Eye of Innocence
Xoph's Heart
Kaom's Way
Ngamahu Tiki

Is there anything else we should really be looking at?

Last edited by Silenkurri on Dec 7, 2016, 11:39:32 PM
Hello all,

First, thank u Demigod for the nice Build and guide and the time you put into it.

I've chosen this build for league start and have to say that it was a Bit difficult for me at lvl 65-80, now at 9.1k HP its a blast and i like the tankyness alot.

Now my question: What is the Item that you would replace first? I dont know how to post my items here (total noob)

The character is Chupabumbam in Breach.

Thank you so much!
Vi Veri Viversum Vivus Vici
"
Chupacabra87 wrote:
Hello all,

First, thank u Demigod for the nice Build and guide and the time you put into it.

I've chosen this build for league start and have to say that it was a Bit difficult for me at lvl 65-80, now at 9.1k HP its a blast and i like the tankyness alot.

Now my question: What is the Item that you would replace first? I dont know how to post my items here (total noob)

The character is Chupabumbam in Breach.

Thank you so much!

you have a +10 strenght going nowhere (near Resolute Technique) it could became a +5% life easily

and you could try to get a Helmet or the Glove with the Essences
Last edited by Jalkar on Dec 8, 2016, 8:50:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info