[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Thanks for this great guide! IT is carrying me to victory in my first full league on Path!
IGN: Flop_Prime | Scolded Last Breath Guide: /view-thread/1814068 | Twitch: /floptimus_prime
how much is the life difference b/w using Kaom's Heart and Belly?
"
holoas wrote:
"
Sidu wrote:
I've just reached lvl 65. I have 155 dps with rightenous fire. Not sure how u get so much dps with items that u've listed :/

155 dps with RF is not your actual RF dps.
The actual RF damage is not being display anywhere in the game.

I know, but I'm clearing maps rly slow ;[

I also can't sustain the dmg

My shock nova is not working also. It's lvl 3 and my cast when dmg taken lvl 14 :/
Last edited by Sidu on Dec 11, 2016, 2:27:48 AM
"
Thanks for this great guide! IT is carrying me to victory in my first full league on Path!

glad you're enjoying it :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
buttcommander wrote:
how much is the life difference b/w using Kaom's Heart and Belly?

idk i dont use either :)
"
Sidu wrote:
"
holoas wrote:
"
Sidu wrote:
I've just reached lvl 65. I have 155 dps with rightenous fire. Not sure how u get so much dps with items that u've listed :/

155 dps with RF is not your actual RF dps.
The actual RF damage is not being display anywhere in the game.

I know, but I'm clearing maps rly slow ;[

I also can't sustain the dmg

My shock nova is not working also. It's lvl 3 and my cast when dmg taken lvl 14 :/

check the level requirement on shock nova vs the level that your cwdt can cast.

grab more life regen on tree and level your vitality/purity of fire
Hello mates! I've been playing the game not so long time, just started in this season. As it is difficult to understand all mechanics for the short period I found this build as the cheapest and easiest build for beginner. What is my question is now I'm 41 lvl maraduder, I've finished normal difficulty and going to try to pass a labyrinth, but the problem with mana don't let me go further. it's my charpage https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/old_nihilist/characters , as you can see, I've set all gems as it's described in leveling guide, but after turning on herald of thunder and herald of ice the half of my amount of mana become reserved - it's normal, then I linked warlord's mark with blasphemy and almost all my mana is reserved, I even don't have enough to cast more than 1 totem and last spelling firestorm. Could you please advise me where I'm wrong and how actually I should be dressed at this moment of the game. I have to wear this amulet to get enough points of dex and int for some gems and gear I haven't found some information in the build about lack of points. And actually, at this point, I feel that I have enough dmg to kill everything except bosses, it takes a very long time, is it how it should be ? Thank you guys in advance!
Last edited by old_nihilist on Dec 11, 2016, 4:51:21 AM
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Hello mates! I've been playing the game not so long time, just started in this season. As it is difficult to understand all mechanics for the short period I found this build as the cheapest and easiest build for beginner. What is my question is now I'm 41 lvl maraduder, I've finished normal difficulty and going to try to pass a labyrinth, but the problem with mana don't let me go further. it's my charpage https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/old_nihilist/characters , as you can see, I've set all gems as it's described in leveling guide, but after turning on herald of thunder and herald of ice the half of my amount of mana become reserved - it's normal, then I linked warlord's mark with blasphemy and almost all my mana is reserved, I even don't have enough to cast more than 1 totem and last spelling firestorm. Could you please advise me where I'm wrong and how actually I should be dressed at this moment of the game. I have to wear this amulet to get enough points of dex and int for some gems and gear I haven't found some information in the build about lack of points. And actually, at this point, I feel that I have enough dmg to kill everything except bosses, it takes a very long time, is it how it should be ? Thank you guys in advance!

drop the herald of ice, it's not that important. you can drop herald of thunder as well. dex and int are pretty strapped so you will need it on your gear. as for dmg, it's not particularly high until we get RF going. but it's nice and tanky still, slow and steady wins the race.
Couple questions for you guys:

1. Why no dual curse? Using something like flammability+ele weak seems like it would be the biggest all around DPS increase. Is it just not worth the 5 pts to grab it in the tree or to grab a +1 curse on amulet/ring.

2. Similar to above why don't we grab the holy fire nodes. Is more life just equivalent to the 70% increase burning damage you get from those nodes?

Build is working great so far thanks for the write up.
Hey first time playing so i might be missing something, but according to your leveling guide we should pick up firestorm at the end of act 1. I bought it but it requires 33 int to equip and i only have 14.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info