[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

can somebody explain me why we dont get the hinekora ascendancy? 1% fire life leech would make us even more tankier or am I wrong?
It was said multiple times here in the comments, you cannot leech from RF.

Thx Jalker, the Point is leading towards th Engame Tree i believe.
1. I think the rings + amulet are still my weakest spots. Is Marble Amulet so much strenger bc the 1.2% life/sec? Is it better to craft with greed or trans-aug-alch?

2. Someone said its good to take the Fire notes instead of the +1 EC. Where the hell is that wheel?

3. Is crafting juwels with 3 good stats worth the currency or so u guys just buy it from poe.trade?

Thx
Vi Veri Viversum Vivus Vici
"
ultra_banana wrote:
can somebody explain me why we dont get the hinekora ascendancy? 1% fire life leech would make us even more tankier or am I wrong?

That node is all sorts of bad for us.

RF doesn't leech.
RF doesn't hit, so it doesn't penetrate resistance.
Gaining fire damage is bad as it gives enemies +25% fire res.
yes you are right, thanks guys!
Is the shock nova set up in op still the best way to generate EO and EE, I'm not sure if it is obsolete tech now in this league?

How about the BV + Cast on damage set up to get EO work in comparison?

Is Xoph's Heart worth using, or is a rare amulet with more life/resists better? I know the upgraded version is bad since it has Avatar of fire, but the stats on the base one are amazing.
"
sliverlz wrote:
Is Xoph's Heart worth using, or is a rare amulet with more life/resists better? I know the upgraded version is bad since it has Avatar of fire, but the stats on the base one are amazing.

low strength, low life, inc fire damage is nice but has no other stat bonuses.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
garudaprime wrote:
Is the shock nova set up in op still the best way to generate EO and EE, I'm not sure if it is obsolete tech now in this league?

How about the BV + Cast on damage set up to get EO work in comparison?

we used to use BV but i'm unsure if the change to how fast it hits makes it viable stlil. shock nova is the new way to get EO. feel free to experiment with the 2 link though.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Man, my cuestión its whats its the min of l.regen and life to start with RF.
are abberath's hooves worth using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info