[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hey there,
First of all thank you very much for your effort especially on your detailed walkthrough!!

I recently saw a similar build with juggernaut as ascendancy instead of chief tain. What do you think about that change?

Hey Demi, hey guys!
First off all thanks for that detailed guide!
Leveling was a bit rough but now i'm at the point where enemies are melting...
Just got a short question for the endgame-tree:

Would you go for endurance charges (sitting at 5 atm)
or
Would you go for the remaining life nodes (sitting at 8k atm)
or
Would you go for the remaining jewel spots (got 3 atm = 19%life)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gQHBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfEuETpRQgFE0YVhiRGS4aOBo-GlUcpxzcHwIm8yftKPopLjWSNsU26DrhPAU8LT1fPfxBh0WdR35Ms03jUlNTUlOlVcZWSFcNWGNZ818_YSFko2VNaHRo8nKpdO18uIIHgseDX4PMg9uE2YTvjxqQVZeVmK2a4J7Nn8uiAKLqplenCKcwrKqtja9stz64k7l-vJ-9Nr1gvqfAZsRYxPbGBMauxtjPftIh1HzYJNi92WHaYtrB6-7vDu988B_xrPJB8kX2SPno_Ev-Cv6P

Thanks for answering!
Last edited by wakac on Dec 9, 2016, 3:00:37 PM
First off, I'd get the 6% life node next to Devotion.

Then, personally, I'd go after the jewel nodes. 7% max life and 10+% increased (damage/damage over time/area damage/fire damage) can be had for 1-2 chaos. There's three more you can get to for 2 points each.

Then I'd probably pick up the 2 more close Endurance charge nodes, and finish off with the handful of 5% life nodes scattered about.

"
Vertigo215 wrote:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voll%27s_Vision

Thought's on Voll's Vision for the build?

I keep seeing corrupted versions showing up on poe.trade. What are these people thinking?!

Edit: Ahh, ok, it can corrupt into Malsachi's Vision.
Last edited by Parja1 on Dec 9, 2016, 9:43:04 PM
YEP
👉😳👈
Last edited by HeyKou on Dec 26, 2020, 10:35:42 AM
read the faq lol ^

also ill be revisiting this in breach. my srs build is not working out and i dont have much currency, so RF chieftain is perfect :). will be streaming it today and this week as well, grinding it up to endgame content and seeing if any of the guide needs updated at all.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
HeyKou wrote:
Hi !

Anyone have tryed to put Kaom in the build ?

ty

I intend to try, here are the links / general gear changes I am planning:

Helm - 4 Link BBRB:
Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Burning Damage, and Increased Area of Effect OR Concentrated Effect

Weapon - 3 Link IN DOON CUBIYARI (Because of level 30 Iron Will) RRR:
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 20), Molten Shell (level 20), Determination (instead of Life leech)

Boots - 4 Link RRRB:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 20), Immortal Call (level 20), Immortal Call (may swap for chaos later), Tempest shield (instead of Enduring Cry, just want to try the extra block)

Shield - 3 Link RGR:
Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, Purity of Fire

Gloves - 4 Link GGBB:
Cyclone, Faster attacks, Curse on Hit, Flammability

I am using a a Voll's Vision helm until I can get a 40% increased RF enchant helm and craft it with a Essence of Horror for 30% increased elemental damage.

I also plan to use Xoph's Heart as an amulet, and Kaom's Way for my non rare ring for the extra endurance charge and 3.3% extra life regen on 7 Endurance charges (2.8 from ring .5 from extra charge and Ramako ascendancy)

this is all with Kaom's Heart for a planned chest (using a high life STR chest with 1800 armor until i can afford Kaom's

If I cant reach enough strength (650+) I will swap into a Doryani's Catalyst

Ingame: Sakrilegious
Last edited by Sakrilegious on Dec 10, 2016, 6:45:00 PM
Thoughts on The Formless Inferno?

I'm currently using one this league for funsies. There's no STR and the life is low compared to a rare, but it gives a lot of armor (especially with Purity of Fire), turns Ruby Flasks into a mini Granite Flask, and gives free 8% physical absorb since our fire res is so high.
Hi,thanks for your fantastic build!

I'm currently playing a 2.4 Scion RF BD in Breach(Link:http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1645212).But it seems that the poster of my build isn't replying or updating anymore,in fact I don't even know if this BD is still available in Breach,and I'm meeting limitations having no idea how I should improve myself.(character Onceuponyou in this account).

So here's my question,I see there is a lot in common on the talent tree,is it possible if I play your build with my Scion next?For now I got only 4600+ HP,and I feel like the only way to 9000 HP is Kaom's Heart.

Looking forward to your reply,and thanks in advance to anyone who may give me suggestions!
I've just reached lvl 65. I have 155 dps with rightenous fire. Not sure how u get so much dps with items that u've listed :/
"
Sidu wrote:
I've just reached lvl 65. I have 155 dps with rightenous fire. Not sure how u get so much dps with items that u've listed :/

155 dps with RF is not your actual RF dps.
The actual RF damage is not being display anywhere in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info