[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

3.4 tree update?
Ok, i like this build, but im REALLY having trouble with leveling up. ive looked through the entire Forum and cant find anything to help me level. i did the Firestorm and that isnt even helping me level. i cant get Cast when channel cause that Further down the path. so can you please tell me a pretty good gem setup for leveing (this is my very first time doing RF so im very confused and slowly deciding to play something else. but want to try to go through the game and complete this build)
"
Exliana wrote:
Ok, i like this build, but im REALLY having trouble with leveling up. ive looked through the entire Forum and cant find anything to help me level. i did the Firestorm and that isnt even helping me level. i cant get Cast when channel cause that Further down the path. so can you please tell me a pretty good gem setup for leveing (this is my very first time doing RF so im very confused and slowly deciding to play something else. but want to try to go through the game and complete this build)

got kinda same problem.. this is my first rf build i ever made. now im lvling verry slow but i knew that rf isnt a fast lvler.. also im lvl 32 now and cast while channeling is @ lvl 38.. maybe it goes better then 'i hope' atm using firestorm wich is 'kinda' good but verry slow for killing.. i just keep going & see hows it go's.

Hello guys

FOR LEVELING - there's a myriad of ways to level but i'll give you a few options for this build until you can get to 38

( note that you dont need to defeat malachai to get to 38 and get cast when channeling, u can get that from a guild mate or poe trade and lvl to 38 easily via public groups in dried lake)

Melee-> molten strike + ancestral call support as a base
-> sunder + ruthless support/chance to bleed
-> cleave + ruthless support/chance to bleed

then as you get more links add supports like added fire/cold/lightning/ chance to bleed, ruthless / melee phys etc just throw em in there
( i personally prefer the molten strike and best used with a claw for the life gain on hit)

Ranged caster-> summon raging spirit + melee splash as a base

add summon phantasm on kill and finally minion damage support, get to lvl 26 , buy a mark of the red covenant (its real cheap) , 4 link it and slot those 4 gems in there and you will reach kitava act 10 .... (it's that silly...)

(worth of note is that you'll need to pick up the intel node as well as buy a necklace from nessa with + intel , not to mention you'll need the help of a guildmate to get the gems or make a mule witch char that runs up till mudflats 10 mins of work)

-> follow enki's arc build leveling progression - requires gems that are further down the road from the witch class compared to the summon raging spirit way, guildmate can help you, or help yourself if u already have a higher lvl witch (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951)

Ranged bow guy -> a bit inexperienced on this BUT RaizQT has a guide on bow leveling in video format on u tuba (might require gems from different class most likely)
--------------
RaizQT search this title on youtub 'How to level Righteous Fire to maps in 4 hours'

GL guys
1 Link Scorching Ray?!?
Worth noting that with Vaal Righteous Fire, because it is a Vaal skill, it has a Duration tag on it, so if you're getting an elder helmet with conc effect/burning damage, you don't need to use Arcane Surge to get the Duration Tag anymore.

Still nothing worth slotting in, but now we can have something like
Vaal RF - Elemental Focus - Swift Affliction - Efficacy

Edit: Nevermind, no it doesn't! Vaal Righteous Fire and Vaal Righteous Fire activatable abilities are seperate and only the activateable is supported by the duration tag ;__;
Last edited by fakado on Sep 3, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
It seems the passive skill tree changed. Can you update it please?
Hello ! I have a question why my blade vortex have fire damage ? i perma proc EE Fire resist buff :/. I have like 7-10 fire damage with blade vortex but i don't have any ''xx-xx fire damage'' in my ring or other stuff. You can see my chara in my profile it's '' safqsdx '' xD .

I love the build and RF :) sorry for my shitty english
I have a major question about Gear. I am not afraid of farming currency to a basic extent. (like 3ex on a single item, last upgrade type)

That being said, I am having trouble deciding if the RF socketing should go into a helmet or gloves? I can find some decent helms for around 2ex currently, granted it is early into the league so prices are higher then normal and there will be better rolls down the road. But I do not want to dump 2ex on a helm only to find the gloves choice was a better investment. If i stick with my gut feeling for the helm (and farm uber labs till my fingers bleed for the right enchant, granted the enchant for lets say 40% RF dmg still applies to RF if it is socketed to glove correct?), what should my gloves stats be? And vice-versa.

I am only lvl48 atm, but like to scourer the trades while taking a break at work to feel the economy prices to find a good deal.

I am also a little confused about how to gear to give shield charge NOT fire dmg to proc EE? (do you see where all this is coming together in my head and gets confused now?)

Edit: Also, I was thinking about using a Kaom's Heart (with the % dmg corruption) over a normal(rare) chest in which case using Doon's might not be advised as taking some +STR away for Kaom's Heart, and stick to using the Dorys. Would this be helpful or stick to the pure STR build? What should be changed around to go the Kaom's heart route and be better then strictly the guide?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by kornromeo63 on Sep 5, 2018, 1:01:21 PM
Hey, why you have Arcane support linked on helmet? Do i miss something? Cause i dont waste mana with RF :S

May some1 help plz? thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info