[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I have questions. Why he has so low dex? I need a lot for faster attack support on Shield charge, also, I miss EE in the tree, is really that important? because my fire damage will be lower.
How would u find using combustion gem here?
hi
Hi Demi can u looks if my setup is good?
on my account plz
"
I have questions. Why he has so low dex? I need a lot for faster attack support on Shield charge, also, I miss EE in the tree, is really that important? because my fire damage will be lower.

You can just get dex from items (gloves, boots) or jewels. My faster attacks is level 14 atm and I'm not even leveling it anymore (I'm at level 82 and @ around 7200 hp).
I was experimenting with jewels this weekend - I used ~40% burning damage (total) and ~10 str gems then pure 7% life and ~10 str gems and now I've settled on 7% life and 20% burning damage - these seem to have the best effect.
I plan on dropping faster attacks to level 13 which will allow me to get a better jewel (if I forgo dexterity I can get a much better one dps-wise).
If you run your quicksilver 100% of the time (which you should) your shield charge should easily be fast enough for an efficient clear. You can get more dex in jewels on items but you will rarely get even close to max efficiency no matter how fast your charge actually is. It will come with experience.

I was thinking about Kaom's Heart - I'd lose flammability and scorching ray. I drop life leech from doon cuebiyari and put Orb of Storms there - I can't play an RF build without a self cast OoS. Is it worth it? We will see - Belly of the Beast will probably come out on top anyways but what the hell.

Tree is fine. If it doesn't load for you for some reason just find all life nodes and most fire damage on your tree with EE/EO and you are good to go.

Also - Xoph's Blood will probably be best in slot damaeg-wise. Can't really afford it now tho' so it will have to wait.
Currently using this

And it is pretty good considering. At least for a budget version.
Last edited by werchiel on Sep 10, 2018, 4:45:21 AM
Hey all,

Does anyone have suggestions on how to sustain endurance charges?
I'm thinking of rolling another belt with life recovery rate, maximum life and enduring cry on it.

More details about my build:
Personally, I've swapped the body armour for a kaom's:
My helm has my 4 link rf setup.
The other two 4links are two cwdt setups: cwdt-ball lightning-curse on hit-flammability & cwdt-vortex-immortal call-stone golem
Two 3links: molten shell-life leech-cwdt & empower-vitality-purity of fire

I'm contemplating respecing into jugg and swapping my two str-life rings for two kaom's rings for regen. Jugg will make endurance charge sustain so much easier and I can gain a fair bit of regen, going to test this out on pob later tonight and make the decision.

If anyone has any other ideas on how to sustain endurance charges I'm interested in hearing your ideas.

I'm using these bad boys I managed to craft (got super lucky):

ooft
Last edited by m0e on Sep 10, 2018, 11:12:56 PM
Im confused if I should be using a Doon's over my current Sceptre I have equipped currently.
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Im confused if I should be using a Doon's over my current Sceptre I have equipped currently.

The spelldamage does nothing for you, it does not affect RF, so i guess Doons would be an upgrade.
What affects RF then? Burning damage , fire damage?
"
ColeonePS wrote:
What affects RF then? Burning damage , fire damage?

damage, burning, elemental, area, damage over time, fire
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info