[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

not sure if someone said this already but i wasn't liking the self cast flammability and the unreliability of stone golem on CWDT. so i went with scorching ray - cast while channeling - stone golem - flammability. it's awesome, autocurse anything strong enough to need the ray, and golem is always up.
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
hi, im new

1 question, i dont understand why are these 2 CORE items needed exactly
This is a pure STR stacking build and Doon is giving you increased damage per STR. RF doesnt scale off spell damage so generic danage is very useful.

RotP gives massive additional max fire res.This is incredibly important bcause RF works lke chemotherapy - it kills the bad things slightly quicker than it kills you. When capped at 75% max res, you take 25% of the RF self damage. With 8 more max res, you take 17% of the damage - this amounts to a 42% reduction in the actual damage taken. Higher max res means less regen required to balance out the degen. The loser you get to 100% resist the more powerful +max resist becomes.
"
Shivaun wrote:
This is a pure STR stacking build and Doon is giving you increased damage per STR. RF doesnt scale off spell damage so generic danage is very useful.

ok, this make sense

"
Shivaun wrote:

RotP gives massive additional max fire res.This is incredibly important bcause RF works lke chemotherapy - it kills the bad things slightly quicker than it kills you. When capped at 75% max res, you take 25% of the RF self damage. With 8 more max res, you take 17% of the damage - this amounts to a 42% reduction in the actual damage taken. Higher max res means less regen required to balance out the degen. The loser you get to 100% resist the more powerful +max resist becomes.

Yeah the skill is very HOT :)
but I thought whit the Chieftain "Ramako, Sun`s light"(Unaffected by Ignite) i negate every selfdamage ?
"
Xpie wrote:
"
Shivaun wrote:

ok, this make sense

"
Shivaun wrote:

Yeah the skill is very HOT :)
but I thought whit the Chieftain "Ramako, Sun`s light"(Unaffected by Ignite) i negate every selfdamage ?

rf isn't an ignite, it's a burning debuff. it makes no sense in any context other than poe jargon but they are different. the only reason a flask with remove burning/ignite turns off rf is because of the remove burning bit, not the ignite.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
ok wow !
so i am not ignited but burning down to ash like at a hot summer day in germany right now ;)

Thank you for the explanation
Starting out in a fresh league with no currency to spend I think it's wise to rush a witch mule up to Sharp and Cruel.

This would enable access to the following gems before Siosa the samosa Librarian.

Scorching Ray, Incinerate, Controlled Destruction, Flame Surge.
Fish
Hi Demi

I want to use this build as a league starter. I normally farm Uber lab for currency first 1-5 days.

Can I use a Templar guardian with this build? Reason is I want to transition to your end game LLRF guardian build :p
If I do use guardian, do i neeed to make any changes from your build to adapt to the guardian ascendancy?

Thank you very much sir.
So sorry im new best pantheon choice ? Help me :)
One question what this build uses to outregen damage? Lots of life\str on ger? Its not really budget friendly O_o ty.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 21, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info