[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Guys, what do you think about new Doryani's Delusion boots for RF build?

https://i.imgur.com/DlXEjOR.png

Would it be viable?

... can we overcome "added fire dmg?"

Last edited by memberx on Aug 23, 2018, 9:20:01 AM
"
memberx wrote:
Guys, what do you think about new Doryani's Delusion boots for RF build?

https://i.imgur.com/DlXEjOR.png

Would it be viable?

... can we overcome "added fire dmg?"

It really messes up your Elemental Equilibrium proc,but maybe it can be done if you're using something other than Scorching Ray like Flame Surge or convert that fire damage to cold or lightning.
I am pretty new to this game. I don't understand how I survive playing this. I'm level 65 now. I bought your recommended shield and belly of the beast. I have huge fire resist but RF still drains me like crazy. I don't understand how I am ever supposed to use this build.
Sincerely,
Crazy Woman
"
I am pretty new to this game. I don't understand how I survive playing this. I'm level 65 now. I bought your recommended shield and belly of the beast. I have huge fire resist but RF still drains me like crazy. I don't understand how I am ever supposed to use this build.

follow the skill tree/gem links and gearing stat priorities in the first post and you'll be fine. or read the FAQ in the second post.

stacking fire res beyond your maximum does literally nothing so, might wanna stop.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Aug 26, 2018, 12:52:40 AM
what do u think about this belt?

updated to 3.4
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I am torn for which type of RF build I should go for Delve. RG Chief, RF Jugg, or LL RF Guardian.

Why choose this build over the others? or vice-versa?

I have only been playing for 3 months so my exp is limited as i have only done a FrostBlade build and a Phy Skel Necro build. Both, i loved to play. I am looking to be able to clear Shaper and Uber Eldar and be able to go a good distance into Delve.

Help?

Thank you in advance
I want to try your build in Delve...

What do you think regarding using new unique jewel
"Unnatural Instinct" https://i.imgur.com/4j6I4fv.png
here in the tree https://i.imgur.com/iShSgFG.jpg ?

Looks like it will give
30% elemental damage
12% lightning damage
12% fire damage
16% armor
30 strenght
some energy shield and power charge duration
while took away only 10 INT and rare jewel.
Last edited by BasoFF on Aug 29, 2018, 2:54:20 PM
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi Demi

I want to use this build as a league starter. I normally farm Uber lab for currency first 1-5 days.

Can I use a Templar guardian with this build? Reason is I want to transition to your end game LLRF guardian build :p
If I do use guardian, do i neeed to make any changes from your build to adapt to the guardian ascendancy?

Thank you very much sir.

Im not Demi's, but i can say as RF player, you should go as Life RF(Guardian) and change after to LLRF without problems, cause u'll not loose anything. U'll get regen points exiting from templar and then get the points showed on guide :)
Last edited by deadlus1208 on Aug 29, 2018, 3:54:06 PM
"
"

follow the skill tree/gem links and gearing stat priorities in the first post and you'll be fine. or read the FAQ in the second post.

stacking fire res beyond your maximum does literally nothing so, might wanna stop.

Hi Demi,

Can u tell me if its a good choice in the end game use that Sceptre that give lvl 25 SR ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info