[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Augurio wrote:
It seems the passive skill tree changed. Can you update it please?

I am sure it will be after he is settled in Delve
Guys, I'm interested how is this Life build doing vs Templar Low Life build...
Better aim for legacy Phoenix (8 max fire ress with 6 life regen)
or current (5 max ress and 20 life regen) ?
how do you even get legacy in delve?
"
Inferius90 wrote:

You can with those new Req Keys added in Delve yes. I was told using the key in the map device opens a single portal to a treasure room and can drop 1 or 3 uniques from a pool of 151 uniques from old versions of the game, items like legacy Kaom's Heart even.
"
kornromeo63 wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:

You can with those new Req Keys added in Delve yes. I was told using the key in the map device opens a single portal to a treasure room and can drop 1 or 3 uniques from a pool of 151 uniques from old versions of the game, items like legacy Kaom's Heart even.

wrong lol.

the currency keys are TIMEWORN reliquary keys, they drop foil league specific uniques. stuff like hh/zerphis flask/lightpoacher/presence of chayula.

the old version was ANCIENT reliquary key, which gave foil legacy uniques back in LEGACY league.

reading #1 skill in poe ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
im failing at this build :( i need major life regen still only @ 650 life regen/second

therefor my life is degen extremely fast when using rf. i got doon's,phoenix etc.. fire res is capped at 219% when buffed...

people telling me i need at least 1k to make this work,but then when entering mobs they hit & just kill me -,- any sugestions?
"
pluke89 wrote:
im failing at this build :( i need major life regen still only @ 650 life regen/second

therefor my life is degen extremely fast when using rf. i got doon's,phoenix etc.. fire res is capped at 219% when buffed...

people telling me i need at least 1k to make this work,but then when entering mobs they hit & just kill me -,- any sugestions?

Get a belt with increased life recovery rate, and also go towards golem's blood on the passive tree, and master of the arena, that should solve your degen issues. Also get yourself a shaper's seed amulet till you can afford yourself better gear.
Last edited by Nosferat on Sep 6, 2018, 2:45:53 AM
"
"
kornromeo63 wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:

wrong lol.

the currency keys are TIMEWORN reliquary keys, they drop foil league specific uniques. stuff like hh/zerphis flask/lightpoacher/presence of chayula.

the old version was ANCIENT reliquary key, which gave foil legacy uniques back in LEGACY league.

reading #1 skill in poe ;)

Fair enough. I was going off of what my friend who got me into this game was telling me at work that he read. Lost in translation I guess, thank you for the heads up
Anyone have the most recent skill tree? Tree has changed since the final in Demis post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info