[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I want to use this build with a legacy Kaoms chest. What do I do with the gems?
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
"
Edimasta wrote:
So I now started mapping but have a few issues surviving when closing in on T8, and damage is starting to be to low as mobs survive to long... how do I push this best? By increasing maximum life first, and make sure all pieces have Strength?

One minor thing, drop the Armour nodes left of "Warrior's Blood", connect using the two Strength nodes below, that will give you two more points to use in life nodes. Try to find yourself equipment with a little more Dex on it, so you can get that node back too. Look for a Belly with a better +#% increased maximum life -- for 5-6c you could get one with +39%. At level 78 and you still need some leveling. Have you tried Uber lab yet?

Thx a lot :)
Maybe im just not thinking about it the right way but how is EE supposed to trigger with shield charge if it has brutality, or isn't shield charge supposed to trigger EE at all?
Does anyone know how to setup the gems for this build using a KAOMS chest and not a 5 or 6l chest armor?
"
Rarity: Unique
Dyadian Dawn
Heavy Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 52
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
+35 to Strength
--------
+85 to maximum Life
+34% to Fire Resistance
+23% to Cold Resistance
1% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life against Chilled Enemies
Enemies Ignited by an Attack Burn 35% faster
Deal no Physical Damage
--------
With her cold resolve
And burning sacrifice
The Eternal twins arose.

I use this to work around the 3rd lab phys to fire problem. I also use ice crash to trigger EE, work pretty good so far.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Last edited by Katastruff on Jul 16, 2018, 9:55:27 AM
"
Katastruff wrote:
"
Dyadian Dawn
Heavy Belt
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
+35 to Strength
--------
+85 to maximum Life
+34% to Fire Resistance
+23% to Cold Resistance
Deal no Physical Damage
--------
With her cold resolve
And burning sacrifice
The Eternal twins arose.

I use this to work around the 3rd lab phys to fire problem. I also use ice crash to trigger EE, work pretty good so far.

i like the belt idea until you can afford a good life recovery elder belt. at that point it's just not worth losing the slot. as for using icecrash to trigger ee, that just sounds incredibly slow. might want to just make an ice crash build :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
Katastruff wrote:
"
Dyadian Dawn
Heavy Belt
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
+35 to Strength
--------
+85 to maximum Life
+34% to Fire Resistance
+23% to Cold Resistance
Deal no Physical Damage
--------
With her cold resolve
And burning sacrifice
The Eternal twins arose.

i like the belt idea until you can afford a good life recovery elder belt. at that point it's just not worth losing the slot. as for using icecrash to trigger ee, that just sounds incredibly slow. might want to just make an ice crash build :P

I mostly just run around. Icecrash is used only on stuff that dont insta-die. =D
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Currently at lv67 and 5,6k HP and it's very tanky with a decent dps for that level, having no problems at all. At level 90, according to pob, i will reach almost 9k HP and ~200k RF dps, not the greatest, even for a RF build, but pretty good considering the tankiness. Great build overall, changed some gems, still need a essence helmet (i wont get one problably). Got a 5L White belly, a Orb setup cuz i don't like to curse only when taking damage and got enduring cry for EC on bosses. Also, i wish the build had more attack speed, probably on gloves, idk how fast i would kill trash with brightbeak at lv80+, more dps would be nice too

Last edited by leolarizza on Jul 16, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Would it be better for me to upgrade all my gems first or get better rings? or am i missing something else?
Only map I cannot clear so far is T10 Wasteland with the Brittle Emperor... he Resists all Elemental Damage and my RF is not even tickling him... only in small windows when my Flammability proccs on him, but after that he immediately regenerates himself to full HP again :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info