[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Having issues with clearing incursions, especially with killing the rares and architects on time. I can usually clear the white mobs, but it takes over 20 seconds for me to kill the rares and architects.

Could you take a look at my gears/tree? I know my gears can be improve but I don't have that much currency to work with, around 4 exalts. Will be getting a Doon next level when my STR goes over 800, but not sure if that will help much.
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
One minor thing, drop the Armour nodes left of "Warrior's Blood", connect using the two Strength nodes below, that will give you two more points to use in life nodes. Have you tried Uber lab yet?
How can I improve my build gear wise? It's hard to improve dps/life on gear without having to sacrifice resists and dex which I barely meet the requirements.

"
jajacakes wrote:
How can I improve my build gear wise? It's hard to improve dps/life on gear without having to sacrifice resists and dex which I barely meet the requirements.

helm enchant seems useful. better corrupt belly, your glove enchant is giving enemies fire res (lul), boots could be way better. belt could have flat life + recovery would be better. left ring is poop, amulet could be better.

didn't look at jewels but probably those as well. life triple damage op
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Was afraid to recraft my own armor which was

So I bought a new one and started offcolouring it. Managed to finally hit 5B1R ;) Dropped like 40 deafening greeds on it and got jack shit. 2 scours, 3 alchs and 4 divines later got this lol

Pretty much same shit but additional resists and links, still gotta 6L it lol
Going to try to recraft the original i86 one now ;)

@jajacakes: Nice Tabula Beasta ;)
Last edited by yakoob on Jul 18, 2018, 4:45:14 PM
Hi, this is my gear. I'm happy with this build, but I can't defeat the guardians.

How can I improve my gear? Thank you.

"
SirArDheL1 wrote:
Hi, this is my gear. I'm happy with this build, but I can't defeat the guardians.

might want to re-read the gear stat priorities section and flask section. you're low on life/str on almost every piece and got some weird flask choices.

your jewel in tree are also pretty awful.

guardians are mostly skill based fights, you probably need to learn the mechanics and improve your gear/level overall before you'll get them down. gl hf
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
First, thank you for the Guide DeMiGod ;)

i have just a quick question regarding the Min/max pastebin...
You are using 2 Curses on hit in their on the Chestplate so i was wondering if something on the curse "mechanics" have changed ? can you now bring up 2 curses on enemys without any gear/skilltree mods ?
"
"
SirArDheL1 wrote:

might want to re-read the gear stat priorities section and flask section. you're low on life/str on almost every piece and got some weird flask choices.

your jewel in tree are also pretty awful.

guardians are mostly skill based fights, you probably need to learn the mechanics and improve your gear/level overall before you'll get them down. gl hf

Thank you very much. :)
What should you use for gems in the Doryani's Catalyst?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info