[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Sarkonix wrote:
What should you use for gems in the Doryani's Catalyst?

same gems as the doon lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I am approaching T12 maps now and getting harder and harder to survive with over 8000hp and maximum resistances, 6 endurance charges active all the time... how do you manage to survive all the harder bosses and even kill them in appropriate timings?
"
Edimasta wrote:
I am approaching T12 maps now and getting harder and harder to survive with over 8000hp and maximum resistances, 6 endurance charges active all the time... how do you manage to survive all the harder bosses and even kill them in appropriate timings?

your flasks could use upgrades. basalt/taste of hate will keep you alive vs phys. learning to dodge slams is the main thing people seem to not realize, we are tanky yes, but we aren't designed to facetank the game. dps comes from getting a nice elder helm and jewels for endgame.

i made this build first back when uber lab came out, before shaped/elder items, before i had gg jewels, before patheons and all the new uniques. i had no issues going up to t15 maps. fine tune your gear a bit and you'll be fine.
what if i want insane life regen? im currently lv86 with kaoms and using 2 kaoms way with 9 endurance charges but i dont feel like im regenerating so mucho. any tips?
"
dxxmbringerx wrote:
what if i want insane life regen? im currently lv86 with kaoms and using 2 kaoms way with 9 endurance charges but i dont feel like im regenerating so mucho. any tips?

get a 20% life recovery elder belt and a life recovery with vitality watchers eye.
league starter/budget?
"
league starter/budget?

"
[3.3] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET, EVERYTHING VIABLE
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Jul 20, 2018, 2:03:52 PM
"
"
league starter/budget?

"
[3.3] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET, EVERYTHING VIABLE

ok good day sir
In the Current League you can get Super Budget gear for about 2ex
Middle Gear will be up to 4-7ex and "max" gear starts at 200-300ex if you just straight buy anything including max jewels and spells.

The most expensive items will be a Headpiece (30-150ex depending on stats) a good watchers eye with Vit-Recovery - Vit-Regen and Physdmg as Fire (150-300ex) and the Jewels starting at 5ex.

With super Budget you can run up to t10 without problems
Middle is enough to take t16 and ubers and maxgear is nearly beeing afk however this all depends ofc on your skill!
im having dmg problems pls help ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info