[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Oh yeah I got a total logic error in there... I was thinking about the Curse on Hit. Got it.

So for now it is totally useless then to combine this with CWDT... as most mobs do not hit me anyway. I think I am gonna combine this with Blasphemy to make Flammability an Aura then :)
Last edited by Edimasta on Jul 13, 2018, 6:25:08 AM
"
Edimasta wrote:
Oh yeah I got a total logic error in there... I was thinking about the Curse on Hit. Got it.

So for now it is totally useless then to combine this with CWDT... as most mobs do not hit me anyway. I think I am gonna combine this with Blasphemy to make Flammability an Aura then :)

ok now im just confused lol.

cast when damage taken level 1 supports a maximum of ball lightning level 4. based on level requirements. if you level the flammability past what a level 1 cast when damage taken can support and have the curse on hit link, it makes ball lightning applies the curse on hit.

so order of operations > take 500ish damage, trigger cast when damage taken, cast ball lightning, ball lightning curses anything it hits with flammability AND applies -50% fire/cold res from elemental equilibrium. and sometimes crits for elemental overload.

i'm not sure if i can simplify this down any further
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Yes that is it, I also got it now ;) Thanks for simplifying again! I was confusing Curse on Hit with Cast on Hit (if that even exists... me noob player)

Mobs are just not hitting me because they die to soon... which might change in higher tier :)
Last edited by Edimasta on Jul 13, 2018, 6:38:32 AM
I want to play this build but I dont have 50 exalts required

I will make a budget version using low life RF for 30 ex... is that viable
Last edited by Samir316 on Jul 13, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
"
Samir316 wrote:

Did you read the post? There are budget options in the build notes. I built to level 91 spending about 3 ex., half of that on my helm -- which still needs a better enchant :D.

Spoiler

Last edited by Mr_Tact on Jul 13, 2018, 1:39:13 PM
Hey, thanks first for the awesome guide. im actually playing a life rf juggernaut but im considering if this is maybe a little bit stronger ? what can u say about the comparsion between those 2 builds
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
"
Samir316 wrote:

Did you read the post? There are budget options in the build notes. I built to level 91 spending about 3 ex., half of that on my helm -- which still needs a better enchant :D.

Spoiler

Thanks a lot my man!!!
So I now started mapping but have a few issues surviving when closing in on T8, and damage is starting to be to low as mobs survive to long... how do I push this best? By increasing maximum life first, and make sure all pieces have Strength?
"
Edimasta wrote:
So I now started mapping but have a few issues surviving when closing in on T8, and damage is starting to be to low as mobs survive to long... how do I push this best? By increasing maximum life first, and make sure all pieces have Strength?

str = life = damage

also get good jewels, helps a lot. yeet
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Edimasta wrote:

One minor thing, drop the Armour nodes left of "Warrior's Blood", connect using the two Strength nodes below, that will give you two more points to use in life nodes. Try to find yourself equipment with a little more Dex on it, so you can get that node back too. Look for a Belly with a better +#% increased maximum life -- for 5-6c you could get one with +39%. At level 78 and you still need some leveling. Have you tried Uber lab yet?
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Jul 15, 2018, 5:08:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info