[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
cleaned up some level requirement issues and gem links. working on an endgame level 90ish pastebin that isn't all mirror gear for people to emulate

5L should be RBBBB instead of RBBBG, but thanks for the update, too many questions about the ball lightning lol.
"
Is there any reason to have 200%+ fire resist? -_-

nope
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Just wanted to say even before the errors, this builds been pretty great. When you change the minmax, keep the old one for reference?

Also how did you managed 10k HP? I'm taking life whenever I can and I'm at 5700 with:

Can't get 5 link yet, what should I drop from the ball lighting/tempest shield/cwdt thing?

Also, any thoughts on running flammability with blasphemy instead? Maybe dropping vitality and/or purity of fire eventually? Would that be possible or even a good idea?
"
Just wanted to say even before the errors, this builds been pretty great. When you change the minmax, keep the old one for reference?

Also how did you managed 10k HP? I'm taking life whenever I can and I'm at 5700 with:

You have gear pieces with 26 life on them and no strength. I wonder why :P. Don't forget all jewels with % max life, all skill tree points with % life, etc. Don't compare a low level non-optimized character to an endgame one expecting the same results lol
"
zq8 wrote:
Can't get 5 link yet, what should I drop from the ball lighting/tempest shield/cwdt thing?

Also, any thoughts on running flammability with blasphemy instead? Maybe dropping vitality and/or purity of fire eventually? Would that be possible or even a good idea?

Dropping two of your largest sources of regen? Seems dumb man. Drop tempest shield.
"
Eldubs wrote:

https://pastebin.com/MvfvMMrS

Here is my in league character, I am level 89 atm, been unlucky with map progression, but I have some decent gear. 170k dps with gems recently flipped at levels 15 etc. Helmet 2ex, belt 5ex, opal ring 4ex, amulet 1ex, mainhand/off hand can be cheap 5-10c, I have nearly perfect. Gloves/boots/life ring 20-40c. You can get 100k ish dps with 2-5 ex. Helmet with conc effect and burning damage is better than "more dot dmg" on gloves or "more ele dmg" on helmet, so look for those, they are more common aswell, with no hp roll you can find one for 10c probably.

Thanks.
You said we can play as other ascendancies, like templar.
I wanted to make a guardian like this, so later on i can go low life when i get more currency.
Do i have to make significant changes to the tree?
If i just change the starter nodes and spec into guardian on PoB i loose about 1k regen and 100k dps on RF.
Been enjoying your build so far, Demi.

Just one question : I have wasted pretty much all my currency on getting 4 blue and 1 red on my belly (over 1000 chromes) and no luck.

Now, my question: I don't use shield charge frequently and I was thinking to drop shield charge and it's support gems for a lvl 1 CWDT + low level ice nova + curse on hit + flammability in boots. This way I can just use CWDT + tempest shield + ball lightning and something else in body armour.

"
Pacemaker007 wrote:
Been enjoying your build so far, Demi.

Just one question : I have wasted pretty much all my currency on getting 4 blue and 1 red on my belly (over 1000 chromes) and no luck.

Now, my question: I don't use shield charge frequently and I was thinking to drop shield charge and it's support gems for a lvl 1 CWDT + low level ice nova + curse on hit + flammability in boots. This way I can just use CWDT + tempest shield + ball lightning and something else in body armour.

I don't think I'm as far along as you but I feel like I would die pretty quickly without fortify

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info