[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Do I need an empty socket ring to put scorching ray somewhere?

Rly liking this build almost 6k life need belly , im also using Orb of Storms to proc EE and Elemental overload just not sure how i get to 800+ STR need to farm more i guess
"
EpicDemnads wrote:

Rly liking this build almost 6k life need belly , im also using Orb of Storms to proc EE and Elemental overload just not sure how i get to 800+ STR need to farm more i guess

well if all of your gear has no str/low str that might have something to do with it lol. aim for 50+ on every slot :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Demi, quick question. Does Damage over time on a jewel help more than, say, fire damage combined with area damage on a jewel?

Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Mar 13, 2018, 3:45:27 PM
"
Demi, quick question. Does Damage over time on a jewel help more than, say, fire damage combined with area damage on a jewel?

they all do the same scaling for rf. you just want the biggest numbers. burning damage goes to 20, fire to 16, dot to 12, area to 12, damage to 10. prioritize accordingly ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Really, really enjoying this build, thank you! Just picked up a BBBR Elder Helmet with lvl 16 Concentrated Effect. What would make use of that free slot more than throwing Increased Area in its place to use with RF?
Last edited by halfbent on Mar 13, 2018, 5:40:43 PM
Why does he use brutality on shield charge?
My last question... how do you get scorching ray added with 1 link?’ A ring? 5 link Belly and an extra blue?
"
My last question... how do you get scorching ray added with 1 link?’ A ring? 5 link Belly and an extra blue?

Those are both options, although the extra B on a Belly is going to be even harder.
"
halfbent wrote:
"

Those are both options, although the extra B on a Belly is going to be even harder.

When is Scorching Ray even needed? Blowing through maps up to T8 without it atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info