[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
MonaHuna wrote:
Hello, in your min/maxed pastebin wrong ascendancy's chosen.
It would be great if you also add pastebin with like 92 lvl and good but not perfect gear.

https://pastebin.com/MvfvMMrS

Here is my in league character, I am level 89 atm, been unlucky with map progression, but I have some decent gear. 170k dps with gems recently flipped at levels 15 etc. Helmet 2ex, belt 5ex, opal ring 4ex, amulet 1ex, mainhand/off hand can be cheap 5-10c, I have nearly perfect. Gloves/boots/life ring 20-40c. You can get 100k ish dps with 2-5 ex. Helmet with conc effect and burning damage is better than "more dot dmg" on gloves or "more ele dmg" on helmet, so look for those, they are more common aswell, with no hp roll you can find one for 10c probably.
Need some advice on where to go next..

So far I'm sitting at 722 Strength. 4854 armor. 106/106/93 for resists (haven't completed second ascendency yet).

931.8 life regen. Tearing through just about everything so far up to T5 maps. Not having a poison removal flask has been the only reason I've been killed so far.

My HP is only at 5475, not sure what else to do make that go up.

I'm up to 97 chaos atm, so I'm not sure what I can really afford. Also, would Carnage Heart help this build?
Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Mar 12, 2018, 3:19:20 PM
Hi there,

I'm currently leveling to try this but there is something i dont quite understand.

Why ball lightning lvl 8 ? It cannot be triggered by cwdt as this level, for that we need lvl 4 or less, so how is this 5L working I wonder, could you healp me pease to understand that ?

Thanks!
"
Kaari wrote:
Hi there,

I'm currently leveling to try this but there is something i dont quite understand.

Why ball lightning lvl 8 ? It cannot be triggered by cwdt as this level, for that we need lvl 4 or less, so how is this 5L working I wonder, could you healp me pease to understand that ?

Thanks!

Level 4 is correct, 8 is an error. Use it at 4.
Thanks a lot !!

Other noob question, I've seen other previous posts alking about elemental equilibrium and how the new ascendency messes with it.

In the posts is written to take a "adds {lightning/cold} dmg to attacks" to proc elemental equilibrium, and also to put brutality on the shield charge to avoid sheild charge causing fire dmg.

Can you tell me if I understood well there:
- brutality set all dmg from shield's charge to physical.
- the glove/amulet/whatever adds cold dmg to the attack
- this procs elemental equilibrium

Am I right there ?
"
Kaari wrote:
Thanks a lot !!

Other noob question, I've seen other previous posts alking about elemental equilibrium and how the new ascendency messes with it.

In the posts is written to take a "adds {lightning/cold} dmg to attacks" to proc elemental equilibrium, and also to put brutality on the shield charge to avoid sheild charge causing fire dmg.

Can you tell me if I understood well there:
- brutality set all dmg from shield's charge to physical.
- the glove/amulet/whatever adds cold dmg to the attack
- this procs elemental equilibrium

Am I right there ?

nah, we lose ee on shield charge entirely with brutality/ascendancy. your cwdt spells proc it for us now.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
So what is the point of adding brutaliy ? If shield charge will not proc ee anyway ?
cleaned up some level requirement issues and gem links. working on an endgame level 90ish pastebin that isn't all mirror gear for people to emulate
"
Kaari wrote:
So what is the point of adding brutaliy ? If shield charge will not proc ee anyway ?

so you dont give enemies fire res with shield charge?
Is there any reason to have 200%+ fire resist? -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info