[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Do I need to worry about fire resist as much as everything else since purity of fire puts it over cap anyway?
"
KORYY wrote:
How do I trigger elemental overload?

You trigger it with CWDT -> Ball Lightning which also stands to serve as elemental equilibrium's proc with tempest shield too.

"
Do I need to worry about fire resist as much as everything else since purity of fire puts it over cap anyway?

You'll have like 140% fire resist or more with purity of fire and the chieftain ascendancy Ramako, Sun's Light.

Also, this build is definitely not a 1-2 chaos build =/. I've dropped about 60 chaos into my gear so far to be okayish. Lvl 74 running maps fine right now after some adjustments, bosses die in 10 sec or less currently but I am only up to t5s for now.
Last edited by Phucie on Mar 11, 2018, 3:05:26 PM
"
Phucie wrote:
"
KORYY wrote:
How do I trigger elemental overload?

You trigger it with CWDT -> Ball Lightning which also stands to serve as elemental equilibrium's proc with tempest shield too.

"

You'll have like 140% fire resist or more with purity of fire and the chieftain ascendancy Ramako, Sun's Light.

Also, this build is definitely not a 1-2 chaos build =/. I've dropped about 60 chaos into my gear so far to be okayish, my damage still is low due to my hp only being 4611 @ lvl 69. I don't struggle to map the low ones right now killing the boss takes like 15-30 sec.

So I can get away with getting cold/lightning resists before messing with fire?
Can you actually kill shaper/elder or even Uber elder with that?
Will this bad boy be usefull for this build?
Hello, in your min/maxed pastebin wrong ascendancy's chosen.
It would be great if you also add pastebin with like 92 lvl and good but not perfect gear.
Last edited by MonaHuna on Mar 11, 2018, 9:12:13 AM
So, are the items listed for min/max, regardless of the gems, accurate on what we need?

If so what is with the additional ES on a lot of these items?

I'm still confused, besides Str/Life/Resists, what the other prime affix I need to be looking for. Also, can someone list some BiS for this build, regardless of costs atm?
Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Mar 11, 2018, 2:21:00 PM
"
5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)

This is RBBBB
Hi! How you can use Elemental Equilibrium if you take "Ngamahu, Flame's Advance" in skill tree? This note give you 70% of Phisical damage as extra fire damage for 3 sec, that block Elemental Equilibrium by Cyclone or Sheld Charge?
"
ll_box wrote:
Hi! How you can use Elemental Equilibrium if you take "Ngamahu, Flame's Advance" in skill tree? This note give you 70% of Phisical damage as extra fire damage for 3 sec, that block Elemental Equilibrium by Cyclone or Sheld Charge?

Brutality in the Shield Charge links, stops it causing elemental damage.

We trigger EE with the 5l in the Belly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info