[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Ouch, totally forgot about fortify... that one is too good to be left out.

I'll just have to save up some currency for chromes again and pray to the gods of RNG !
"
Pacemaker007 wrote:
Ouch, totally forgot about fortify... that one is too good to be left out.

I'll just have to save up some currency for chromes again and pray to the gods of RNG !

OR you can sell your belly and buy another with a necessary colors.
Thanks a lot for this build. My first time of playing RF and loving it.

Only lvl 73 (play HC and taking it slow) but feels safe and has good clear speed.

My current gear is not great as you can see but it's certainly a HC friendly build. I sundered until 65 and the rise of the phoenix

Have decided to use Orb of Storms to proc EE as it doesn't feel necessary for most mobs. I save it (and scorching ray) for bosses and some tough 2 mod yellows. General speed is limited by need to pick everything up :)

Spoiler

IGN - LeNavetBete
Thanks for this build! Couple questions:

1 - I'm probably missing something, but how/when do you use scorching ray? Doesn't EE negate the benefits?

2 - Which pantheons? Been trying Shakari as the minor since chaos damage is a little sketchy in early mapping. Assume Lunaris/Solaris for major as needed?
"

1 - I'm probably missing something, but how/when do you use scorching ray? Doesn't EE negate the benefits?

2 - Which pantheons? Been trying Shakari as the minor since chaos damage is a little sketchy in early mapping. Assume Lunaris/Solaris for major as needed?

turns out ee requires you to hit something. and for the 1908391873948713947829 degens aren't hits. rf/scorching ray do not hit. pls read faq.

pantheons are up to you
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

turns out ee requires you to hit something. and for the 1908391873948713947829 degens aren't hits. rf/scorching ray do not hit. pls read faq.

pantheons are up to you

Oh damn, can't read. I read the faq, thought it was just RF that was a degen. I'm so dumb. Thanks man
"
"

pantheons are up to you

So, if we hit with Shield Charge, we procs bad EE?

Oh, sry, i`m stupid. We don`t cause of Brutality.
Last edited by Neograff1 on Mar 13, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
"
casper0010 wrote:

Brutality in the Shield Charge links, stops it causing elemental damage.

We trigger EE with the 5l in the Belly.

Indeed, thank you.

So far I'm trying this build, I'm lvl 76, 5,2k hp, 1k hp/sec, res 105+ (fire capped at 83%) with this relatively cheap gear:

I really like it so far and I'm beginning yellow map at the moment with ease, I don't even proc fortify I usually don't need it.

Leveling up was a breeze with the combo firestorm + cast when channeling + scorching ray, and it's really fun too. Only those 2 items carried me with this build til I switched to rf:

PS: until better boots no ee for me, f*** death walk.
Last edited by Kaari on Mar 13, 2018, 10:21:09 AM
Why dont replace your chest link with 6L scorching ray and use orb of storms to proc EO?
I prefer a more active gameplay on bosses than having scorching ray hit for 1mil dps and only that.
Plus if u take out ur negative resists chest links and replace it with scorching ray and orb of storms you have a lot more overall dps.
Am i missing something here?
Last edited by kwstas778 on Mar 13, 2018, 1:01:10 PM
reserved
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
Last edited by DentaGram on Mar 13, 2018, 5:12:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info