[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
mrcjevans wrote:
Hi, fairly new returning player, can you please explain how you turn to firestorm when levelling? as switching out for wands and adding that the dps is not as good as cleave?

When you link it with Scorching Ray and use it, its perfect. It just melts.

All i went for besides basic stats on gear, is the more spell/fire damage you can get on a shield and a 1h weapon.

I used a 1h scepter and shield for just about the entire game, only upgraded once and I flew threw every act with Channeling, Firestorm, Scorching Ray and Fire penetration.

Both of those were like 1-2 alch each. Look for similar stats in the damage range and you're golden. (These arent anywhere near perfect, but it wasn't time for that yet)
Pretty sure this isnt remotely budget friendly, items on the list cost over 300c each.
The Ascendancy - Ngamahu, Flames Advance now converts 50% of Physical into fire. EE is now pointless right? Since Shield Charge is originally physical..
Is there any advantage to stacking fire resist past 75? Past 100 with Ramako?
"
xNagato wrote:
Pretty sure this isnt remotely budget friendly, items on the list cost over 300c each.

which?
"
Folroth wrote:
The Ascendancy - Ngamahu, Flames Advance now converts 50% of Physical into fire. EE is now pointless right? Since Shield Charge is originally physical..

"slot brutality with your shield charge to prevent the fire damage entirely. ele equal will come from our spells now"
Last edited by AgaliaX on Mar 10, 2018, 4:51:50 PM
So I have a 4 link - Cast when damage taken > Molten Shell > Life Leech > Stone Golem - but when I take hit it doesn't seem to activate Molten Shell, am I doing something wrong?

Sorry I am new at this :)
Sooo, I have an Ascendancy question. Namely, which one is better? As far as I can see, going one path gives us 10% strength and 20% fire damage, while the other gives us effectively 16% more damage. It just seems very underwhelming.
Also, I am having a tough time with higher HP enemies or lots of incoming damage but I guess with better gear and some more levels I will be fine.
I wouldn't call this super budget by any stretch of the imagination. Budget, sure, but you still need 50+ chaos for it to not feel bad.
I'm curious what is the pantheon choice for the build? I'm doing pretty well following everything else. I just didn't see a Pantheon choice. I also was able to make the full switch to RF after killing Kitava Act 10. I don't even have a Belly of the Beast yet. my life doesn't go down. I'm enjoying the build quite a bit. Thanks for putting it together Demi!!
How do I trigger elemental overload?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info