[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I hope the transition goes well for me this week. Finally managed a 4 blue 1 red linked BOTB so there is that.

Now to gear everything else around it.

Not sure if I'm going to want to stop the SR/Firestorm combo as its ripping through act 9-10, but time will tell.
"
"
Hi!
Great build, trying it out myself. Just one question: What is the purpose of that level 7 cast when damage taken blade vortex? I can't figure it out.

Sorry, I should have explained that in the post! Will edit for clarity.

The level 1 CWDT/Blade Vortex are for proc'ing Elemental Overload. Every time you take a small amount of damage, you get a stack of BV spinning around you. It hits fast enough and crits enough to keep Ele Overload up all the time while clearing packs :). (40% elemental damage for our RF/Molten/etc)

Where is this Blade Vortex now? I just see Vortex...
"
VaelinSorna wrote:
"
"
Hi!
Great build, trying it out myself. Just one question: What is the purpose of that level 7 cast when damage taken blade vortex? I can't figure it out.

The level 1 CWDT/Blade Vortex are for proc'ing Elemental Overload. Every time you take a small amount of damage, you get a stack of BV spinning around you. It hits fast enough and crits enough to keep Ele Overload up all the time while clearing packs :). (40% elemental damage for our RF/Molten/etc)

yeah exactly...this guide has not been updated it seems...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
VaelinSorna wrote:
"

yeah exactly...this guide has not been updated it seems...

His coment about Blade Vortex was from like, 2016.

The guide has since been updated (admittedly abit sloppily) to replace Blade Vortex with Ball Lightning on the low level CWDT setup.

BL is there to trigger Elemental Overload and Elemental Equilibrium, which BV used to do before Ngahmu changed some of its Physical Damage to Fire.

Vortex is there as a defensive gem.

My current gear. I have some upgrades (elder etc) but to lazy to fix the colors and stuff.
This is enough for farming maps. Conc effect gem for bosses.

I can stand in town without auras and my hp wont go down (standard).
Just wanted to share for those who want to get started.
Besides the ball lightning change, are the rest of the links accurate?
What is the order of the ascendancy points?
I'm a bit curious does Shield charge have any use other then mobility? I'm not a fan of the skill and would like to know if Leap Slam would be suitable to put in it's place?
Its only flat 100% fire res, not maximum, if you take this node without any item you will have 75% fire resistance
Hi, fairly new returning player, can you please explain how you turn to firestorm when levelling? as switching out for wands and adding that the dps is not as good as cleave?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info