[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
TheDelta wrote:
I got a Doon for 3c yesterday and Rise of the Phoenix for 1 alc, so the required pieces are still dirt cheap.

How much life should you aim for before switching from Scorching Ray/CwC/Firestorm to RF?

It will be more inc your max resist to fire than life.
It's not about uniques, those are cheap and not even required.
It's about other gear, that will/should inc your damage/resistances/life.
Is it worthwhile to drop ball lightning all together and use a 5 link for righteous fire setup?
Was messing with PoB and noticed linking Efficacy Support is a 33k DoT DPS increase.
As far as I can tell you still proc EE from blocking while tempest shield is up.
I'm a noob in general compared to other people so I might be completely wrong, any info would be appreciated.
Last edited by Sarindiirn123 on Mar 9, 2018, 3:53:53 AM
"
Any work around for the 5l chest to get 4 blue and a red? And is belly recommended or would any of them work?

Vorici is your friend

There is a trick you can use. Buy any old Belly, colour use the bench to get 2 sockets and colour them both blue. Add another socket at the bench. If its blue, happy days. If not use the bench again to make it 2 socket (the first 2 sockets remain the same colour). Keep going until the 3rd socket is blue, then move onto the 4th

It can take a while, but I've had success in off colouring stuff like this much quicker than chrom spamming
IGN - LeNavetBete
"
matesasd wrote:
"
Krixiis wrote:
In your guide you have :

5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)

However, Flammability is a blue gem. In your minmax gear section, you hav a 6l chestwith blade vortex (green)

Should it be 4b 1r?

ignore the gem links in the minmax section, its not for this league

Anyway, I made a poor man's adjustment to the gem setup and have Belly with 4 link Shield Charge-Faster Attacks-Fortify-Brutality and unlinked slots for Vitality and Purity of Fire, which means the Belly is 5R 1G - easy colors

The curse setup is moved to gloves: CWDT-Ball lightning-Curse on hit-Flammability

Scorching ray is on my shield, linked to cast when channeling+tempest shield

What pantheon are you using?
Hello, guys! Which setup for RF help I have to use? before i get helm with +20 conc effect and burning damage. RF-elem focus-conc effect-burning damage?
gems setup for 3.2?
How does Cyclopean Coil interact with RF? I mean "increased dmg per 5 stats" works for rf?
why videos and screens from 2.6?
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝☆֍
баланс к нам приходит, патчноуты к нам завозят,
нерф бодрящий, вкус апдейта всегда настоящий
Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б - баланс
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝☆֍
Currently playing this build as a starter ... EE dosent proc that often without the BV / cyclone setup ...

Is it the same thing for you guys , or im alone ?
"
Ebryd971 wrote:
Currently playing this build as a starter ... EE dosent proc that often without the BV / cyclone setup ...

Is it the same thing for you guys , or im alone ?

Between Ball Lightning and Tempest Shield, I'm not finding it too difficult to proc EE on most things. It only gets slightly more awkward against bosses where you're going to do less damage until you proc it from getting hit.

Basically the lack of BV/SC proccing EE hurts becuase we don't have an active way to trigger EE now, but it's still effective.

One suggestion that might be ammenable to you is to remove Shield Charge altogether and replace it with Lightning Warp. The Warp will proc EE for you. But you do lose out on Fortify.

(You could also replace Enduring Cry with some random Cold/Lightning spell, but that also makes you slightly squishier).
Last edited by Pyrotics on Mar 9, 2018, 6:27:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info