[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

What level should you pick up Elemental Equilibrium?
"

as soon as you are comfortable with using just RF and scorching ray to kill stuff and have some sort of lightning/cold damage integrated in your character
Is this recommendable for beginners? Any early gear tips?
"
matesasd wrote:
"

as soon as you are comfortable with using just RF and scorching ray to kill stuff and have some sort of lightning/cold damage integrated in your character

My main question is, is Belly of the Beast with 4 blue and 1 red socket a needed item to compete in this. I notice the 10k HP, but I haven't seen one 4 blue 1 red linked BOTB yet.
Hmm i have a prob .

When my Ball Lightning should be lvl 7 how is it possible with a lvl 1 cwdt gem that i can trigger BL ? You describe it with this spell lvl in your guide .
Trying to get into maps and switching to RF and I gotta say I'm a bit shocked how poorly this performs. I had no problems cruising through Acts 6-10 with Scorching Ray + Firestorm, Life Regen was through the roof, I got myself a Doon + Rise and thought I was good to go to switch to RF for mapping... yeah, not gonna happen. RF eats up pretty much all of my regen so I need to chug flasks like crazy even on tier 1 maps, boss fights are brutal.

Guess I need a lot more regen and life to make this happen (slightly above 4k life right now), but honestly, I wouldn't call this build "SUPER BUDGET" right now, that's just not a precise label for a build that does require pretty decent gear to survive in low level maps.
"
TheDelta wrote:
Trying to get into maps and switching to RF and I gotta say I'm a bit shocked how poorly this performs. I had no problems cruising through Acts 6-10 with Scorching Ray + Firestorm, Life Regen was through the roof, I got myself a Doon + Rise and thought I was good to go to switch to RF for mapping... yeah, not gonna happen. RF eats up pretty much all of my regen so I need to chug flasks like crazy even on tier 1 maps, boss fights are brutal.

Guess I need a lot more regen and life to make this happen (slightly above 4k life right now), but honestly, I wouldn't call this build "SUPER BUDGET" right now, that's just not a precise label for a build that does require pretty decent gear to survive in low level maps.

pretty sure everything requires res capped and more than 4k life to survive low end maps lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
otherwise when i go with ball lightning lvl 4 its allright and the spell is triggered correctly.
"
Arghuul wrote:
otherwise when i go with ball lightning lvl 4 its allright and the spell is triggered correctly.

The guide is wrong becaues the recommended gem used to be Blade Vortex which can be level 8 and supported by lvl 1 CWDT.

Level 4 should be the cap for BL.
sorry to bother u with this as I'm sure this was answered somewhere along the XXX pages of this thread, but: what is the most accurate and up-to-date data for this build? the things you wrote in the guide or the things found in the path of building paste bin link? I see differences in gem set-up (i think...).
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info