[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Embermouth wrote:
I have no idea how any of you stating you switched to firestorm or scorching ray cast while channeling support and firestorm with firepen even got by. I just switched to that gem set up as I moved into act 6 at lvl 48. My dps is like a 1/10th of what I was doing with 2h and sunder. Which also sucks because my dps is so fucking weak with sunder I don't even know where to go from here but to keep trucking along with what I have til I can move into RF.

You must be doing something wrong, I've been running Scorching Ray + CWC + Firestorm + Fire Pen ever since hitting 38 and it's been great. Slowing down somewhat since around Act 8 but it's still easy. Do you have %Elemental/Fire Damage on your weapon + offhand?
So to proc ele equ i just need to scorch ray the shit out of them as i have linked scorched ray+tempest shield+ cast when chanelling?
Last edited by Davip on Mar 7, 2018, 4:56:38 PM
what do you guys think about using Jugg ascendancy, pros and cons?
I'm using a variant of this build but as Juggernaut, leveling with RF and Scorching Ray CWC Firestorm. At level 53 and haven't specced into EE yet. It's amazing brutal so far in Act6.

My life regen is high enough to sustain RF unless things get really hairy, and if i port and come back in without RF my Scorch/Storm damage is great even on bosses.

After Cruel Lab this build should really shine with the neverending Endurance charges.
wonder if u can check my profile to c if im on the right track or whatelse do i need . thanks love the build
!! and btw your minmax isnt the same as gemlink*

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TramPham2016
Last edited by TramPham2016 on Mar 8, 2018, 1:27:26 AM
Im very new when it comes to using PoB. Could someone tell me what the gem links are suppose to be. Either im doing something wrong and its not coming up correct or im just a complete dumbass. Thank you in advance.
Got to the maps and 3rd lab is a pain in the ass, can't finish it easily.
Also, it is not 2-3c build, so be vary:))
Spent now over 15c probably and still after finishing all Acts, have shit gear.
The guide itself is in some places outdated, so be vary of that too, since you will waste your money like I did.
Overall enjoyed the build, just it will need significant grind and investment to get to the endgame.
Last edited by naranyra2 on Mar 8, 2018, 2:52:11 AM
I got a Doon for 3c yesterday and Rise of the Phoenix for 1 alc, so the required pieces are still dirt cheap.

How much life should you aim for before switching from Scorching Ray/CwC/Firestorm to RF?
Why use Shield Charge with Brutality? It's not do to much dmg
We can use Culling Strike Support or not?
Build is so great and cheap, really god legae starter, thanks you
(Sorry for my english speak lvl \(@_@)/)
I think you use Brutality not for added damage, but because it prevents elemental damage so you don't trigger EE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info