[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
CaptJackJack wrote:
Is the gem link section outdated? Shouldn't the 5 link be RBBBB instead of RGBBB? Or am I missing something.

It used to have BV instead of BL so yes its slightly outdated (new Ascendancy means can't use skill with physical to apply EE)
Just a quick question. Would you recommend this build on HC? I am extremely interested in this build and it is written REALLY good. I play HC only, and my templar died due to lag, so I was thinking this would be an awesome new character. Thank you for the build and best of luck in this league!
Still farming exile?
What about Pantheon? Arakaali (arachnoxia for +50% recovery) and Abberath works? New to RF
also there is a scorching ray in links section, what is it for?
and how to proc ele overload after switching to RF. i havent seen it work in a while.
Last edited by Sunw1sh on Mar 5, 2018, 4:59:57 AM
How the f am i supposed to make 5 blue sockets on Belly?

CWDT, BL, TS, CoH, Flam + unlinked Scorching Ray

edit: NVM the unlinked slot can be red for vitality/purity but 4 blue sockets is still crazy
Last edited by matesasd on Mar 5, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
"
matesasd wrote:

edit: NVM the unlinked slot can be red for vitality/purity but 4 blue sockets is still crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
matesasd wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg

even the guy in the video said he wouldn't recommend doing that with a chest armor

anyway, let's say I'm broke and wanna move the CWDT, BL, TS, CoH, Flam combo into my gloves/boots/helmet, should I drop ball lightning or tempest shield?
Thoughts on a slightly altered version of this build, that instead utilizes a 6-L Blade Vortex in chestpiece?

Seems to be working quite well at the moment, although my gear is still budget-starter. Looking to get more +str before switching to a Doon Cuebiyari.

General idea is to also pick up Avatar of Fire, which makes BV do 100% fire damage... Applying Elemental Equilibrium is kinda annoying now, but I still pick up Elemental Overload. This has a 100% uptime with BV, for 40% more elemental damage.

I do party with a friend often (Scorching Ray Hierophant) who applies Elemental Equilibrium, so I don't miss it that much. When I play solo, I assume the added BV damage makes up for the lack of EO.

In addition to the added DPS, BV will leech 1% of fire damage, providing some extra "sustain".
I figure there's also the option to drop 1 damage link from 6-L BV, to slot in Life Gain on Hit, for an extra 220 life per second (my understanding is BV hits 5 times per second, so 5 x 44).

Also, this will easily apply "on hit" effects such as the chieftain "Covered in Ash" - to ensure it's 100% uptime.

Another consideration is, down the line, I plan to use an Elder/Shaper ring with "Curses enemies with Warlord's Mark on hit" - which will be applies easily with BV. I imagine I should be able to fit in a +1 curse easily, so that I can apply 2 curses.

I currently don't have a curse, but I like the idea of Tempest Shield - CoH - Flammability, I may try to make room for that... I currently run a Scorching Ray totem, but it dies too easily.

You can see my character in my profile, Chief_Xal
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 5, 2018, 1:42:53 PM
I'm kinda confused and hope someone can help. Regarding the 5 link. possibly a 6 link, what are the actual colors needed? and the actual gems? i see different things in the guide.
I'm not sure atm what the actual colors for the 5l that are actually needed are.

It seems to be 4 blue and 1 red.

If so that does seem a little rough.
"

Juggernaut offers less flat regen, but has things like "increased damage per Endurance charge" and "reduced Elemental damage per endurance charge" (if this one works with RF, it would be equivalent to Life regen). And you get Endurance charges outta wazoo, so all these bonuses will probably be higher than Chieftain's.

(This assumes RF Juggernauts would go the Unbreakable+Unflinching+Unyielding+Unrelenting route)

Indeed. Seems like JUGG is more tanky? And IF the reduced dmg per endurance works to reduce the RF tick / and the increase dmg per endurance that would be awesome!

Any thoughts on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info