[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
xkone wrote:
Could jugg actually be better now?

I keep asking myself the same thing.

The whole Ngamahu-Hinekora branch of Chieftain ascendancy is underwhelming. Ngamahu is literally harmful due to screwing up EE and 10% fire resistance penetration not working with RF (please correct me on this last one if I am wrong). Hinekora gives 10% increased STR, which is nice, and a 10% chance to grant 20% increased Fire damage taken by the victim for 10 seconds, which... I suppose it's equivalent to "20% more Fire damage done" because we don't have any other "increased Fire damage taken" buffs. If that's how it works, it's probably good enough.

Juggernaut offers less flat regen, but has things like "increased damage per Endurance charge" and "reduced Elemental damage per endurance charge" (if this one works with RF, it would be equivalent to Life regen). And you get Endurance charges outta wazoo, so all these bonuses will probably be higher than Chieftain's.

(This assumes RF Juggernauts would go the Unbreakable+Unflinching+Unyielding+Unrelenting route)

"
"
Yaboyz wrote:
Hi, what level do you actually start using RF? Didn't see that answered anywhere.

leveling guide op

I only see the 66 Tree mentioning RF. Is that right? Thought it was a bit high..
use sunder / molten strike and invest in some phys dmg nodes while taking life until u hit like 66+

when u have high enough lvl of vitality / Purity of fire u can switch to rf
Last edited by Freez3r on Mar 3, 2018, 4:06:23 PM
What type of weapons should I be using before the higher levels?

Leveling up etc.
Sorry if this has been asked before. Would you still recommend using Rise of the Phoenix with the nerf down to 5% max fire res? It only has 1% more than Saffell's now..
Last edited by bjorre on Mar 3, 2018, 10:50:24 PM
Which gods did you take for panteon? currenty lv76 on bestiary, so far so good expect the crashes with scorching ray :/
Is This HC Viable?
"
Lanerds wrote:
Is This HC Viable?

10k life and 8+ endurances, fortify, enfeeble, block, 2-4k regen.

if you can't fucking survive with that much ass idk what to tell you

tldr: hc viable is you, not the build.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is the lvl 33 passive tree imgur link correct? Counting the nodes it's over 50 nodes in that image.
So after finishing lvl 66 tree you should be able to fully sustain RF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info