[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I'm confused here. Ngamahua, Flame's Advance gives us fire-damage with shield charge, which fucks with Elemental Equilibrium. How do you guys get around that?

Lightning Warp? No Fortify then?
Last edited by BjarkeBums on Mar 4, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
"
BjarkeBums wrote:
I'm confused here. Ngamahua, Flame's Advance gives us fire-damage with shield charge, which fucks with Elemental Equilibrium. How do you guys get around that?

Lightning Warp?

Shield charge and Brutality as shown in the large picture at page 1 and under ascendancy.
Last edited by Holtze on Mar 4, 2018, 12:19:14 PM
"
Holtze wrote:
"
BjarkeBums wrote:

Lightning Warp?

Shield charge and Brutality as shown in the large picture at page 1 and under ascendancy.

Oh so that was what it was for xD I swapped it out with added lightning at one point because I was like, what the fuck is that^^ Now it makes sense
Is the min-max pastebin still viable? The gem links are much different then those in the guide.
So what level should I even be using Righteous fire?

Is it too early to start at like 20-30? Same question with Firestorm. I just got that and have still been using cleave, when should the switch happen?
Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Mar 4, 2018, 3:00:24 PM
"
"
xkone wrote:
Could jugg actually be better now?

I keep asking myself the same thing.

The whole Ngamahu-Hinekora branch of Chieftain ascendancy is underwhelming. Ngamahu is literally harmful due to screwing up EE and 10% fire resistance penetration not working with RF (please correct me on this last one if I am wrong). Hinekora gives 10% increased STR, which is nice, and a 10% chance to grant 20% increased Fire damage taken by the victim for 10 seconds, which... I suppose it's equivalent to "20% more Fire damage done" because we don't have any other "increased Fire damage taken" buffs. If that's how it works, it's probably good enough.

Juggernaut offers less flat regen, but has things like "increased damage per Endurance charge" and "reduced Elemental damage per endurance charge" (if this one works with RF, it would be equivalent to Life regen). And you get Endurance charges outta wazoo, so all these bonuses will probably be higher than Chieftain's.

(This assumes RF Juggernauts would go the Unbreakable+Unflinching+Unyielding+Unrelenting route)

Indeed. Seems like JUGG is more tanky? And IF the reduced dmg per endurance works to reduce the RF tick / and the increase dmg per endurance that would be awesome!

DemiGodKing
any thoughts on this?
"

Is it too early to start at like 20-30? Same question with Firestorm. I just got that and have still been using cleave, when should the switch happen?

I have just finished leveling this build to maps (currently 69) and found that firestorm was viable over RF all the way until the start of maps.

Use Firestorm -> Cast Speed -> Fire Pen until you finish act 4 and get Cast while Channeling, then use the recommended links in the guide Scorching -> Cast While Channel -> Firestorm -> Fire Pen.

This will take you all the way up to maps.

As a side I used Flame Totem -> Faster Casting -> Controlled Destruction to supplement my damage but never truly needed it.

"
Spikelema wrote:
"

I have just finished leveling this build to maps (currently 69) and found that firestorm was viable over RF all the way until the start of maps.

Use Firestorm -> Cast Speed -> Fire Pen until you finish act 4 and get Cast while Channeling, then use the recommended links in the guide Scorching -> Cast While Channel -> Firestorm -> Fire Pen.

As a side I used Flame Totem -> Faster Casting -> Controlled Destruction to supplement my damage but never truly needed it.

What weapon did you use? I feel like I've hit a wall at 57. Dying a lot.
"
Krixiis wrote:
"
Spikelema wrote:
"

What weapon did you use? I feel like I've hit a wall at 57. Dying a lot.

I used the menagerie to craft a unique sceptre and got https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Dark_Seer which I used until I purchased my current weapon. Also had a caster shield with some spell damage to increase clear speed. Start looking at life gear as you go I did have a couple of bosses I struggled on but that was closer to maps and I just started equipping my current gear.

Make use of the menagerie for levelling items if you capture unique beasts
Is the gem link section outdated? Shouldn't the 5 link be RBBBB instead of RGBBB? Or am I missing something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info