[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Spikelema wrote:
"
So what level should I even be using Righteous fire?

Is it too early to start at like 20-30? Same question with Firestorm. I just got that and have still been using cleave, when should the switch happen?

I have just finished leveling this build to maps (currently 69) and found that firestorm was viable over RF all the way until the start of maps.

Use Firestorm -> Cast Speed -> Fire Pen until you finish act 4 and get Cast while Channeling, then use the recommended links in the guide Scorching -> Cast While Channel -> Firestorm -> Fire Pen.

This will take you all the way up to maps.

As a side I used Flame Totem -> Faster Casting -> Controlled Destruction to supplement my damage but never truly needed it.

If I'm using Firestorm at say, 30, should I abandon cleave all together? Should I focus on mace/shield with elemental damage on both?
"
KooperT wrote:
Thoughts on a slightly altered version of this build, that instead utilizes a 6-L Blade Vortex in chestpiece?

Seems to be working quite well at the moment, although my gear is still budget-starter. Looking to get more +str before switching to a Doon Cuebiyari.

A 6L chest is not exactly budget-starter, especially in the new league.
I chose this as my league starter and frankly am disappointed. Bosses are damn near impossible solo and take forever to do. Often times dying a lot. I was hoping this would change with switching to RF but no. Bosses are even more difficult. This is with max res and about 40% dmg reduction from armor and ~3k hp.

Clear speed is decent once you can sustain RF.

Ill admit my gear isnt great but this is supposed to be a budget build after all.

Ill stick with this build till 80 or so (about the same level the creator/op stopped with it) but I wouldnt recommend it.

If you can see any major flaws in my gear let me know.

Just my 2 cents.
"
"
Spikelema wrote:
"
So what level should I even be using Righteous fire?

Is it too early to start at like 20-30? Same question with Firestorm. I just got that and have still been using cleave, when should the switch happen?

I have just finished leveling this build to maps (currently 69) and found that firestorm was viable over RF all the way until the start of maps.

Use Firestorm -> Cast Speed -> Fire Pen until you finish act 4 and get Cast while Channeling, then use the recommended links in the guide Scorching -> Cast While Channel -> Firestorm -> Fire Pen.

This will take you all the way up to maps.

As a side I used Flame Totem -> Faster Casting -> Controlled Destruction to supplement my damage but never truly needed it.

If I'm using Firestorm at say, 30, should I abandon cleave all together? Should I focus on mace/shield with elemental damage on both?

You should just focus on elemental damage on weapon + shield and use firestorm. Once you get the scorching ray cwc firestorm you can get up to maps without much issue.
"
I chose this as my league starter and frankly am disappointed. Bosses are damn near impossible solo and take forever to do. Often times dying a lot. I was hoping this would change with switching to RF but no. Bosses are even more difficult. This is with max res and about 40% dmg reduction from armor and ~3k hp.

Clear speed is decent once you can sustain RF.

Ill admit my gear isnt great but this is supposed to be a budget build after all.

Ill stick with this build till 80 or so (about the same level the creator/op stopped with it) but I wouldnt recommend it.

If you can see any major flaws in my gear let me know.

Just my 2 cents.

If you are talking about the character "Did_you_Fart", to be honest your life is atrocious. Remember RF damage is based off life, take a look at mine for example (most items cost 1-2c). Your chest is one of the greatest sources of life early game and you only have 20 on it.

http://poe.trade/search/ohihanaukahohi anything listed here is a big upgrade for your chest.

You also have 0 life (except from strength) on your jewellery and helmet. All of these would increase your survivability and your damage.
"
If you are talking about the character "Did_you_Fart", to be honest your life is atrocious. Remember RF damage is based off life, take a look at mine for example (most items cost 1-2c). Your chest is one of the greatest sources of life early game and you only have 20 on it.

http://poe.trade/search/ohihanaukahohi anything listed here is a big upgrade for your chest.

You also have 0 life (except from strength) on your jewellery and helmet. All of these would increase your survivability and your damage

You are similar level. How do you handle with bosses?
"
"

You also have 0 life (except from strength) on your jewellery and helmet. All of these would increase your survivability and your damage

You are similar level. How do you handle with bosses?

T1,T2,T3 not much issue. My cold resist needs fixing as I upgraded my chest and forgot to cover what I lost, but I havn't had any bosses I can't beat and never died more than a couple of times in any one map.

I feel like with the exception of some expensive gear you will find that there is a slow progression based on increasing max life until higher content is viable.

The Doryani's or Doon both look like what should be a huge damage boost so once you get the currency for them you will see a big jump in clear. Also Jewels will cover a lot of stats if you pick those nodes up and get a couple of decent 1c slotted (inc burning/fire/life/str)

Also do you swap your inc aoe for conc eff against bosses? That I feel is very important for this build.

If you have some coin you can get two kika's and a springleaf, cloak of flame, shaper's seed, some more fire res, and just start running RF at like lvl 25. I did that to get a feel for the build, being new to it, and had a lot of success. Just stacked Life and made sure to get new flasks every chance I could. Finally didn't need flasks to help static life regin around lvl 38 with stone golem. The Damage was more than enough for every boss and packs.
Doesn't Molten Shell trigger EE, meaning enemies will have more Fire res?

Same goes for Blade Vortex as we run the Ngamahu ascendency.
"
About20Pandas wrote:
Doesn't Molten Shell trigger EE, meaning enemies will have more Fire res?

Same goes for Blade Vortex as we run the Ngamahu ascendency.

blade vortex in the "minmaxed standard gear" is outdated, the build now says ball lightning if you look at gem links

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info