[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
matesasd wrote:
"
About20Pandas wrote:
Doesn't Molten Shell trigger EE, meaning enemies will have more Fire res?

Same goes for Blade Vortex as we run the Ngamahu ascendency.

blade vortex in the "minmaxed standard gear" is outdated, the build now says ball lightning if you look at gem links

Yeah i ended up removing it as well.

How about Molten Shell?
"
About20Pandas wrote:
"
matesasd wrote:
"
About20Pandas wrote:
Doesn't Molten Shell trigger EE, meaning enemies will have more Fire res?

Same goes for Blade Vortex as we run the Ngamahu ascendency.

blade vortex in the "minmaxed standard gear" is outdated, the build now says ball lightning if you look at gem links

Yeah i ended up removing it as well.

How about Molten Shell?

It's on a maxed cwdt so the survivability it gives is worth the rare occasions it does proc ee. Sort of like its worth giving them the extra resist if it keeps you from dying.
"
Spikelema wrote:
It's on a maxed cwdt so the survivability it gives is worth the rare occasions it does proc ee. Sort of like its worth giving them the extra resist if it keeps you from dying.

Aha, that makes sense! Thanks a bunch.
Still learning in this game.
So, uh... how exactly does the Ball Lightning Curse on Hit with CWDT work? For me it basically does nothing, it procs Lightning and Tempest Shield but enemies aren't cursed. Or is it an "invisible" curse?
Last edited by VEGl on Mar 6, 2018, 7:01:39 AM
"
VEGl wrote:
So, uh... how exactly does the Ball Lightning Curse on Hit with CWDT work? For me it basically does nothing, it procs Lightning and Tempest Shield but enemies aren't cursed. Or is it an "invisible" curse?

I suppose it's mostly to trigger EE.
I honestly haven't noticed if it triggers Flammability..

EDIT: Scratch that.
Flammability is generally triggered by CWDT as well, so you have 2 triggers.
Your curse needs to be leveled high enough to not be triggered by CWDT
Last edited by About20Pandas on Mar 6, 2018, 7:10:36 AM
It's indeed working now, I guess it just wasn't leveled high enough. Thank you very much!
This guide needs an actual update of all info. to say it is 3.2 updated is false imo.
"
CaptJackJack wrote:
This guide needs an actual update of all info. to say it is 3.2 updated is false imo.

If I can at least clear maps unlike the 2 seasons ago ranger I had that was supposed to be so so good.. and get past level 6-7 maps, I'll be satisfied.
"
"
CaptJackJack wrote:

If I can at least clear maps unlike the 2 seasons ago ranger I had that was supposed to be so so good.. and get past level 6-7 maps, I'll be satisfied.

I've just started getting lvl 6-7 maps to drop and have been flying through them with no issue. I think the build is good and that this guide has all the tools to be successful, just needs a little tlc and explanations on all the gem links and when to use what etc.
In your guide you have :

5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)

However, Flammability is a blue gem. In your minmax gear section, you hav a 6l chestwith blade vortex (green)

Should it be 4b 1r?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info