[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Sitting at 966 str right now, but I've only got 7.8k life.

Anyone can help and tell me what piece I could upgrade first? Been buying jewels for days
I've been thinking of droping flamability from my shield charge. I have Witchfire Brew flask anyway, and my curses are limited to 1.

This way I can replace my CoH-Flam-Forty-S.Charge, to Forty-FAt-S.Charge+Flam (selfcast)

Opinions?

Spoiler
Clearspeed meta
Last edited by GVHL on Apr 6, 2017, 9:27:03 AM
Demi, thank you very much for this build. I friggin love to charge, bash and watch them burn. Yeah...
Anyway, I have noob's question about helm enchant - is really "12% increased RF AoE" much better than "40% increased RF damage" ? Im casual player, and Im still confused about PoE mechanics.
Cheers.
"
Wilq66 wrote:
Demi, thank you very much for this build. I friggin love to charge, bash and watch them burn. Yeah...
Anyway, I have noob's question about helm enchant - is really "12% increased RF AoE" much better than "40% increased RF damage" ? Im casual player, and Im still confused about PoE mechanics.
Cheers.

Due to the amount of degen this build puts out to its enemies the 40% extra damage is the difference between 0.20 seconds per kill and 0.18 (Not actual numbers but you get the idea) whereas the extra AOE allows you to fit more mobs and have to move out of your way less to get mobs as well as giving you more AOE with conc effect for bosses.
IGN: Galtina - Pure Summoner Witch
Hey, just wanted to let you know that your gem links are broken. You cant have to triggers on flammability it won't proc.... don't know why anyone hasnt said anything.
"
Hey, just wanted to let you know that your gem links are broken. You cant have to triggers on flammability it won't proc.... don't know why anyone hasnt said anything.

you can if flammabililty is higher level than the cast when damage taken gem can cast. it works if you listen to my gem level suggestions :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I was just wondering and debating with my guildies.

Since rf is based on life, wouldn't kaom's heart give us more damage? Especially since it adds fire damage too! Or will a 5l with flammability and blade vortex actually end up giving us more damage?
Thanks for build. Able to run with RF on a 2 difficulty with no ascendancy points. 49lvl with Purity of Fire(77%res) and 1 fast life flask and 1 slow life flask . Can't wait to get ascendancy and burn all the Wraeclast.
Thanks for this build, its my second one ive tried. Ive only been playing a month or two now.

Could take a look at my setup and give me any pointers? Im able to clear trash on map 12's easy enough, really easy, unless its crazy modded, but I get GG'ed on bosses up that high. Probably need to know the mechanics some more.

Anyhow, if you, or anyone, could check out my gems and whatnot, I would appreciate it.
On the 5 link gem suggestion, does the order matter? I feel like flammability is never being cast. I am running (from top left to bottom):

BBBRG with the following gems:

Curse on Hit Support (lvl 19) -> Flammability lvl (19)
Tempest Shield (lvl 7) <- Cast when damage taken support (lvl 1)
Blade Vortex (lvl 8)

I know tempest shield and blade vortex are being cast. I rarely ever see flammability though. I dont think I ever have to be honest.
Last edited by halexh on Apr 9, 2017, 12:02:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info