[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Why is the helm so bad? It basically doubles my physical damage reduction. IF I replace it with a rare 4 link helm with 600 armor,50 str and 93 life, my max life only goes up like ~400. It doesnt seem worth it. Maybe I am dead wrong?
"
halexh wrote:
Why is the helm so bad? It basically doubles my physical damage reduction. IF I replace it with a rare 4 link helm with 600 armor,50 str and 93 life, my max life only goes up like ~400. It doesnt seem worth it. Maybe I am dead wrong?

it doesn't double it. flat armour is useless.

also there are 9 types of damage in this game. physical. cold. fire. lightning. chaos. armour only protects against physical damage hits. not degens. so you get protected for approx 1/9th of all damage types (no lightning dots)

its shit.

redblade helms give 10% of phys taken as fire. strictly better. they can roll life/str.

armour mitigation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppqfm3MUq7g
more armour mitgation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9VTa73wmIw&list=PL1YsoTvQlX7DonbuRJ9xFqkJgYD-LTuTG&index=2
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Apr 4, 2017, 9:44:24 PM
So far, so good if only for bombing through Dried Lake at 68. The boss mob can take a while to burn down but not much issues as far as survivability is concerned now that I picked up the second set of ascendancy points.

Spoiler

I'm sure if I actually went ahead and filled in my links and got better gear it would help in general but I pretty much waited until I hit 65 before buying the core items and just haven't gotten around to sorting the rest just yet.

The gloves are mostly there for show until I pop in a base worth using Delirium on.

I was having issues maintaining RF at 65 so swapped out the jewel slots + 1 int node and bumped ahead on the passive tree to get the 3 hp regen nodes near the Scion as well as the extra extra duration/endurance charge/.2% regen semi-circle. Now that my Purity of Fire is +2 and paired with a low level Stone Golem it degens for such a low amount that it's virtually negligible while at zero charges. PoF +3 will likely iron that out and by then I'll likely be caught up on the tree.

Very much enjoying it especially after that 1 - 65 Totem grind!
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Apr 4, 2017, 11:01:37 PM
I enjoy this build, i didnt play Rf for a long time and i think it's one of the more powerfull thing if you think about investment/damages.

Spoiler

I know that i must change some gear.
I have spend like 20c total for all the stuff minus the kaoms.
I'm gonna take a Belly of the beast when i 5l it but for now on i dont feel like i need it.

Thanks Demi for the build!
"
Mundus68 wrote:
I enjoy this build, i didnt play Rf for a long time and i think it's one of the more powerfull thing if you think about investment/damages.

Spoiler

I know that i must change some gear.
I have spend like 20c total for all the stuff minus the kaoms.
I'm gonna take a Belly of the beast when i 5l it but for now on i dont feel like i need it.

Thanks Demi for the build!

u welc <3
Thank you for this build Demi, (even tho I prefer the kaom way). This build is perfect if you just want to play casualy, and farm shaped strand/mesa in lightning speed.
Speaking of lightning... I'm just theorycrafting now about a version that uses Arc(Shock nova?)+HoT (Arc for shocking+ Elem focus, and HoT to apply flamability. Don't know yet how I need to reorganise gemslots, but maybe I'll get a Belly ;)

Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by GVHL on Apr 5, 2017, 4:04:37 AM
"
GVHL wrote:
Thank you for this build Demi, (even tho I prefer the kaom way). This build is perfect if you just want to play casualy, and farm shaped strand/mesa in lightning speed.
Speaking of lightning... I'm just theorycrafting now about a version that uses Arc(Shock nova?)+HoT (Arc for shocking+ Elem focus, and HoT to apply flamability. Don't know yet how I need to reorganise gemslots, but maybe I'll get a Belly ;)

I'd rather just pick up Enlighten and get it to level 2. It would let you run Blasphemy + Flammability with Vitality and Purity. You'd have nearly no mana left but enough to get by with Shield Charge and Flame Dash. By the time HoT puts Flammability on two trash mobs everyone else would already be dead.

If you want shock just grab Vaal Lightning Trap, but you shouldn't need it at all on anything outside of bosses, and even then only t11+ or really hard essence monsters with 3+ Screaming.
Has anyone cleared Shaper with this build? I would like to try once I hit 90ish, but I just don't know if it's a waste of time to even try. I did see the hydra kill and assume that guardians are more than doable. This isn't for farming or anything, just want to do it once since I've never done it before (last I played was 2.0). Thanks.
What i dont get is how he manage to reach more than 2000 life regen ...

I m 77, still got many increased life nods to take ( i ll approach 8.5k life w current gear w last nods ) but even at 8.5k life that wont make me pass from my 1000 life regen to more than 2000 ...

need more life/enchants/:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info