[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Is this build not good for SSF, first character? If it's good, at what level should I start using RF?
One question, using Spell totem with Scorching Ray. Will it proc EO ?
"
jhaamdath wrote:
One question, using Spell totem with Scorching Ray. Will it proc EO ?

scorching ray doesn't hit. and your totem is casting it, so you don't crit for ele overload :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
kmaldona wrote:
For atlas completion what do you recremend for The Putrid Cloister.

Players are Cursed with Vulnerability
Players are Cursed with Conductivity
Players are Cursed with Flammability

Scorching Ray - firestorm - etc - etc

RF totems?

Anyone?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
I know all my gear needs to be upgraded but I'm not sure where to start, any tips?

Spoiler

In hideout I'm sitting at 6106 Health and 626 strength
IGN: Galtina - Pure Summoner Witch
"
Kisageru wrote:
I know all my gear needs to be upgraded but I'm not sure where to start, any tips?

Spoiler

In hideout I'm sitting at 6106 Health and 626 strength

Upgrade both rings and get some strength on them, gloves need strength, boots need life, and consider getting some high resists and strength on your belt to help you get capped when you replace those other pieces of gear. I'd then work on saving up for some essence crafted gloves as well as trying to get to 800 strength so you can use the Doon.
Im not sure how to get any better gear, yet my life is still only ~8K (but I do have 60% physical damage reduction) at level 87. I have 735 strength. I would like to get more HP cause I feel like my damage is lackluster, even with concentrated effect support on my righteous fire link. Any suggestions or tips? Thanks

Spoiler

Last edited by halexh on Apr 4, 2017, 8:18:20 PM
"
halexh wrote:
Im not sure how to get any better gear, yet my life is still only ~8K (but I do have 58% physical damage reduction) at level 87. I would like to get more HP cause I feel like my damage is lackluster, even with concentrated effect support on my righteous fire link. Any suggestions or tips? Thanks

Spoiler

helm gloves rings and neck could use more life str.
"
"
halexh wrote:
Im not sure how to get any better gear, yet my life is still only ~8K (but I do have 58% physical damage reduction) at level 87. I would like to get more HP cause I feel like my damage is lackluster, even with concentrated effect support on my righteous fire link. Any suggestions or tips? Thanks

Spoiler

Maybe this is just my newness to the game talking, but I feel like the rings are near perfect, and the amulet has so much dex because of the high dex requirement on faster attacks.

What are your thoughts on taking that helm instead of a rare though?
"
halexh wrote:
"
"
halexh wrote:

Spoiler

Maybe this is just my newness to the game talking, but I feel like the rings are near perfect, and the amulet has so much dex because of the high dex requirement on faster attacks.

What are your thoughts on taking that helm instead of a rare though?

that helm is shit. no life/str

also near perfect is great, bu you asked where to improve. you can get t1 life/t1 str on everything. poeaffix.net is your friend. or the wiki

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info