[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
halexh wrote:
On the 5 link gem suggestion, does the order matter? I feel like flammability is never being cast. I am running (from top left to bottom):

BBBRG with the following gems:

Curse on Hit Support (lvl 19) -> Flammability lvl (19)
Tempest Shield (lvl 7) <- Cast when damage taken support (lvl 1)
Blade Vortex (lvl 8)

I know tempest shield and blade vortex are being cast. I rarely ever see flammability though. I dont think I ever have to be honest.

I stacked Blasphemy Support and flammability, and now every mob around me is cursed. Try this.
"
w4r3z wrote:
"
halexh wrote:
On the 5 link gem suggestion, does the order matter? I feel like flammability is never being cast. I am running (from top left to bottom):

BBBRG with the following gems:

Curse on Hit Support (lvl 19) -> Flammability lvl (19)
Tempest Shield (lvl 7) <- Cast when damage taken support (lvl 1)
Blade Vortex (lvl 8)

I know tempest shield and blade vortex are being cast. I rarely ever see flammability though. I dont think I ever have to be honest.

I stacked Blasphemy Support and flammability, and now every mob around me is cursed. Try this.

That definitely helps dps, which implies I was never casting flammability. My guess then is that the order on the 5 link definitely matters, and it must be RGBBB
-
Last edited by halexh on Apr 9, 2017, 2:34:45 PM
"
5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Blade Vortex (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)

What is the meaning of the '(HIGH LEVEL)' ? am i going to upgrade that gem up to level 20 or ?

Anyone done shaper with this? If not, why not? I have a char I would like to respec into some kind of RF (I miss RF) in stnd but would like to be able to do shaper (doesn't have to be deathless).
Censored.
Kind of a weird question, but I got to level 68, got RF going and starting to get better gear... but I'm just not liking RF. :(

Feels like a ton of wasted time... Do you guys think this build could be salvaged into anything else?

My gear, maybe I totally messed something up (Oriaths_RF):

EDIT: Actually, I feel like in parties I suck. Running solo things just melt. Hmm...
Last edited by missingcipher on Apr 10, 2017, 9:19:52 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Anyone done shaper with this? If not, why not? I have a char I would like to respec into some kind of RF (I miss RF) in stnd but would like to be able to do shaper (doesn't have to be deathless).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYFGAXJUOsE

"
Oymaygad wrote:
"
5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Blade Vortex (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)

What is the meaning of the '(HIGH LEVEL)' ? am i going to upgrade that gem up to level 20 or ?

HIGH LVL = what ever you can get. If you can get lvl 21, super, if you only have lvl 15 and still lvl the gem is ok. The level is put on the other gems so they can be procesed by a CWDT lvl 1. A blade vortex lvl 9 will not be triggered for example.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Apr 11, 2017, 6:46:38 AM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYFGAXJUOsE

You're saying to do shaper a leg kaom's is needed?
Censored.
Not really. I got 11800 life without legacy kaom, but stay at 10900 usually, because i preffer to use sharkskin boots for frenzy charge life regen (is a +5%). I think that as long as you got over 10K life is ok.
From the movie post by Coco I think the main weakness was the low damage vs shaper when compared to other meta builds. I know Coco's build but i don't know how is he calculated his damage (200-400k), and the part with 5.8k regen is outdated, glove enchant beeing less effective atm. Any way his jewels are not so good and he uses only 6 of them.
The most important damage increase source for build are the jewels you have. 7% life but must have also increased area damage, increased fire damage, increased damage over time (with an average of 36% increased damage per jewel) will become the main increase multiplier for build. The 30% mode on glove or helm which ever you preffer, conc effect and elemental focus all are MORE damage but you also need increase damage in order to have what to apply the more factor.
For my character I have a 220k damage without factoring EE and flammability (that will be -100% fire resist) but also without looking at fire resist of the mobs.

Short answer: get over 10K life but also a solid attack power to not spend ages to kill a shaper, and you can do it.
Can anyone advise in what gem should i put in this ring, and if is a good ring to use in this build?

i do not know what you guys do but i only have 800 reg in hideout.

My Gear
Spoiler

Skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gQHBLMFLQYOCfYLYRQgFE0YVhiRGS4aOBo-GlUc3B8CJy8n7Sj6LlM2xTboOlg62DwFPC09_EGHRZ1HflBHU1JVxlZIVw1YY18_YSFko2VNZlRoZWh0aPJ07Xk5fuKCB4KbgseDX4PMg9uE2YTvhXuMz48akFWRzpZsmK2aO5rgns2fy5_fogCnCKcwrY2vbLc-uJO5frvtvJ-9Nr1gvqfAZsRYxPbGBMauxtjPftIh02_UfNgk2L3ZYdpi2sHp1evu7DjvDu988B_yQfOb9kj56PxL_go=?accountName=frankiedux&characterName=BloodyPT

Thanks
Last edited by frankiedux on Apr 13, 2017, 9:04:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info