[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Veriol wrote:
Hey, couple of noobie questions ^^
1) In ascendancy tree why not take Hinekora? (10% pen, 1%leech) isnt it better than 0.5% regen small node?
2) In normal tree why not take blood magic? Im i missing something? Wouldnt the Life behind BM be really efficient?

Thanks for answers guys :)

I may be wrong, but the reason that ascendancy isn't chosen is due to the "Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage(...)" which would mess up your EE procs from Shield Charge.
Last edited by TheChAiN on Apr 3, 2017, 2:20:53 PM
Hi guys,
This is my first time playing POE for real. I meet PAO in 2012 but never give much efford to it.
I still have a lot to learn. I chose this build because it is one of the best explained. For those who are noob it is necessary to explain everything and many builds use many diminutives which makes it difficult for those who are starting.
Can you tell what can i improve.

This is my items.

Spoiler

If i buy the Kaom's Heart Armour, where do i put all the gems that i have in my actual armour??

Passive Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecEswUtBg4J9gthFCAUTRhWGJEZLho4Gj4aVRzcJy8n7Sj6LlM26DrYPAU8LT38QYdFnUd-UEdTUlcNWGNfP2EhZKNlTWZUaGVodGjydO15OX7iggeCm4LHg1-DzITZhO-Fe4zPkFWRzpZsmK2aO5rgns2fy5_fogCnCKcwrY2vbLc-uJO5frvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbEWMT2xgTGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzYJNlh2mLawenV6-7sOO8O73zwH_JB85v2SPno_Es=?accountName=frankiedux&characterName=BloodyPT

P:S.- I apologize for my bad English, but it is not my native language
Last edited by frankiedux on Apr 3, 2017, 4:17:46 PM

you need STRENGTH IN ALL OF YOUR GEARS if u get kaom u wont be able to use cwdt with bv and temepst shield so find whats best suit you

"
frankiedux wrote:
Hi guys,
This is my first time playing POE for real. I meet PAO in 2012 but never give much efford to it.
I still have a lot to learn. I chose this build because it is one of the best explained. For those who are noob it is necessary to explain everything and many builds use many diminutives which makes it difficult for those who are starting.
Can you tell what can i improve.

This is my items.

Spoiler

If i buy the Kaom's Heart Armour, where do i put all the gems that i have in my actual armour??

Passive Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecEswUtBg4J9gthFCAUTRhWGJEZLho4Gj4aVRzcJy8n7Sj6LlM26DrYPAU8LT38QYdFnUd-UEdTUlcNWGNfP2EhZKNlTWZUaGVodGjydO15OX7iggeCm4LHg1-DzITZhO-Fe4zPkFWRzpZsmK2aO5rgns2fy5_fogCnCKcwrY2vbLc-uJO5frvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbEWMT2xgTGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzYJNlh2mLawenV6-7sOO8O73zwH_JB85v2SPno_Es=?accountName=frankiedux&characterName=BloodyPT

P:S.- I apologize for my bad English, but it is not my native language
Hey, interesting build! Think I'm gonna try it out!

I did want to ask if you've considered using Xoph's blood ammy at all? It gives % inc life and strength along with fire pen. Would it be a good fit for this build?
"
Hey, interesting build! Think I'm gonna try it out!

I did want to ask if you've considered using Xoph's blood ammy at all? It gives % inc life and strength along with fire pen. Would it be a good fit for this build?

Damage over time can't benefit from fire pen, and avatar of fire will make it impossible to proc EE except with fire damage, which would be bad. Putting on that amulet will ruin this build.
read the faq in second post before you ask questions, if you're lucky it's answered there :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Deleted
Last edited by NathanLucas2005 on Dec 27, 2017, 1:14:30 AM
"
What level 21 gems should be qualitied? IE:

Flammability 21/20 or is 21/0 the same damage for RF?
-If 21/0 is fine for RF, would a 21/20 be recommended for the Scorching Ray version?

Increased Burning 21/20 or 21/0 or 20/23?

Righteous Fire i believe can be any level, but quality up to 20 increases radius. 21 does not.

Elemental Focus 21/20 or 21/0 or 20/23?

Conc Effect 21/20 or 21/0 or 20/23?

Vulnerability 21/20 or 21/0 or 20/23?

Just trying to min/max the gem slots, but not sure which actually affect RF damage.

highly recommend checking the wiki for what quality does on certain gems.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Righteous Fire i believe can be any level, but quality up to 20 increases radius. 21 does not.

RF gets 1% spell damage per 1% quality. At level 20, it gives +5 radius which is pretty nice.

I'd check the Wiki for gems that benefit from 20/20 or 21/20 for this build. Personally, I only put quality into Conc Effect, Inc AOE, Inc Burning, Ele Focus, and Faster Attacks. I'm also poor, so that's all I could afford at the time.

Last edited by TheChAiN on Apr 3, 2017, 11:00:39 PM
For atlas completion what do you recremend for The Putrid Cloister.

Players are Cursed with Vulnerability
Players are Cursed with Conductivity
Players are Cursed with Flammability

Scorching Ray - firestorm - etc - etc

RF totems?

Domination IGN: RangerThrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info