[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
"
kmaldona wrote:
"
I just find with the OP set up, it's hard to proc elemental overload. Because our chance to hit and crit chance is so low, having alternate means of procing it would be nice. I don't really understand the point of having a high level vortex if it's mainly used for it's defensive chilling purposes. Wouldn't a low level one with a low level CWDT setup be better to proc more of them on the map?

Not sure. Maybe op can respond

blade vortex/tempest shield both proc ele overload for us. as does shield charge.

So it sounds like everything can proc ele overload? blade vortex, vortex, tempest shield, shield charge, scorching ray, immortal call?

My ele overload isn't up 100% of the time. I'd say maybe 50-75% of the time and that is with me constantly shield charging while in combat.

I'm finding that while I've started to do red maps, I can sometimes have my health chunked. That's usually when I'm doing beyond + breaches. My gear isn't that great as of yet, but I'm wondering if others are having the same... results.

There is a lot of improvement available in my current gear and I'm slowing farming up currency and waiting for things to pop up on poe trade that isn't incredibly overpriced.
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
"
I'm assuming vortex is used mainly to help proc EE? Does the crit from vortex also help proc elemental overload? I'm thinking orb of storms could be pretty good to use as well to proc EE and elemental overload if it works in a CWDT setup.

Orb of storms can only be self cast, but it is very good at procing EO for what it's worth.
"
"
elegant wrote:
"
rEDNiNE150 wrote:

Spoiler
Here's my gear:

Thanks!
Spoiler

Pardon my ignorance, but does your belt enchantment "20% increased elemental damage with weapons" actually affect righteous fire? I thought it only affected attacks directly made by the weapon itself, and not the passive stats the weapons bestow upon your character.

Am I wrong on this front?

yea you are. its for weapon ele damage. he probs bought the belt corrupted

So +Elemental Damage with Weapons will affect Righteous Fire?
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
Blah double post
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
Last edited by elegant on Apr 3, 2017, 9:29:50 AM
Is Explosive Impact passive good for this build?
Hello! I would like to know what can i improve about my gear and what am i doing wrong...
I can sustain RF, with a little extra regen over time.

This screenshot is with purity of fire and vitality only:

My skill tree is exactly the same as yours :P

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by colocapo11 on Apr 3, 2017, 11:46:28 AM
HI guys,

what do you think of AMBU'S CHARGE CRUSADER CHAINMAIL ?

--> http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ambu%27s_Charge

It provides a bit less HP but 2% life recoverd is pretty interesting no ?

you need way more life
Is this how you would set it up in HC with Kaom's?

Also crafted this.

Worth using?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Last edited by kmaldona on Apr 3, 2017, 1:28:36 PM
Hey, couple of noobie questions ^^
1) In ascendancy tree why not take Hinekora? (10% pen, 1%leech) isnt it better than 0.5% regen small node?
2) In normal tree why not take blood magic? Im i missing something? Wouldnt the Life behind BM be really efficient?

Thanks for answers guys :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info